Erica x the Bananas Part 4

Erica and Banana went home early. Since they were in high school they didn't have dorms. Lucky it was 1 O'Clock and Ericas parents weren't home so she decided to have fun with banana. Banana was hesitant about putting his lips on hers but did anyway. They got kicked out of school for stripping so they went to Ericas house. They sat on Ericas bed alone in the house. It was just them. Erica started to peel banana's peel and Banana was taking Ericas clothes off. As they did at lunch. Erica got under the covers to tease Banana. But banana had a plan. He ripped the covers off to reveal a half naked Erica. He finally got her bra off. Banana was almost pealed all the way. Soon Banana and Erica were completely naked.

The lights started dimming until they were completely off. Porn music started from Erica's phone. The day turned to night as they turned from ordinary people to complete freaks. By dawn, both of them were utterly tired. Mustard was streaked across the ceiling and banana was covered in scratches. "sorry about that." Erica mumbled, cleaning the bits of banana out from under her nails.

"It's fine.", Banana whispered, exhausted as he rubbed at the scratches. Erica turned to look at him,"Mm.. That was.. really..". Banana smirked and whispered into her ear, "Pleasurable..?",  Erica playfully pushed him away, "If you keep doing that.. I won't be able to hold back.". Banana grinned and rubbed the back of his head, "Another round wouldn't be so bad..". Erica climbed on top of him as her hands started wandering all over his body. "Are you ready... Banana?".

"oh yes." he said, licking his lips.