The Freedie Fic part 2

Kitty then lifted her brother into the car that they had taken. It was dark green so it was Edd's.
The freedie was now in the hallway, Erica fastly ran towards the door and closed it. Breathing unsteadily Erica had realised what her friends said was true, her eyes widened in fear of what might happen to her.  She then quickly ran towards the camera's to  see if the other three animatronics had moved. All the animatronics where gone, Erica started to panic her face started turning red from frustration and more sweat than before poured down her face. Erica looked at the camera's to see where the three had went, choka was in the  storage room and fexi ran back to his cove. Bonnie was no where to be found she quickly checked the halls but he was nowhere, Erica then heard a loud, large and animatronic like foot step, shakily Erica turned toward where the noise came from and there stood the freakishly tall and rusty robot boonie, his horrific looking face stared into my soul, wires and some of his exo skeleton showing with his eyes buldging out as if they were trying to escape.  The fear got to Erica she couldn't move. Soon Erica got the courage to move when she thought of what might happen to her and quickly closed the door. Still the robot stared at her with what seemed like a smile, Erica tried to get a closer look, when she did she saw that the robot's jaw was slightly broken making it appear as if it was smiling and when she looked at it's eyes the robot looked depressed and had a dry stain of oil that came from its eye as if it were crying. Erica soon gave sympathy for the animatronic and placed her finger on the window to show the robot welcoming. She turned her head away to snap herself out of sympathising for the robot, she had a job to do and she wasn't going to spend all night sympathising for some rusty stinky old robot's. Erica then looked at the clock it was already 6:00AM, "Oh" said Erica she grabbed her things and walked out. She still flinched at any small noise because of what had happened until she got out. Erica walked home but it felt as if the animatronics followed her there, she couldn't sleep so she read an article with some warm milk she soon saw some disturbing facts about a restaurant with four animatronics,  this was her job! It told her that it lost many customers for foul smells and Disappearances, from that night forward she felt uneasy she couldn't go to sleep now, all she thought about was the article she couldn't bring herself to believe it  she couldn't go tomorrow not next week and not next month.