Ericas x The Bananas Part 3

Eric's got to class, just before the bell rang, deafening the students. All throughout the day, she couldn't stop thinking about Banana senpai. Her head was flooded with fantasies about her and banana. Lunch came slowly. She stood in line, impatiently waiting for the line to move so she too could get served. After what felt like an eternity, Erica walked away with her meal and sat at an empty table as banana senpai sat beside her. Banana blushed as Erica turned her head, acknowledging his presence. She smile, feeling the heat coming from her cheeks, her face turning more red by the second. She slid closer to banana, as he did the same. They're faces getting closer, closer, until their lips touched. Erica pulled away, her eyes shining in the light as she realized what had just happened. "i-i didn't mean anything!" Banana looked down and turned away with embarrassment as he felt her hand slide across his face, forcing him to turn around. She pulled him closer to share another kiss. His hand stroked her back as they made out in the middle of lunch. Everyone watched in disgust, but they didn't care. They kept it going, getting more and more aggressive. Banana slipped her bra strap off her shoulder and started to undress her. She pulled his peel further and further down his face as she smashed her face on to his unpeeled face.