Upon Broken Wings (Destiel)

This is my first Destiel fanfiction. i'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes and words misspelled, my editor doesn't ship Destiel so i couldn't let her read it... XD enjoy

Chapter 1

*~~~~~~*

Dean opened his eyes and lazily got out of bed. As he looked around the room he noticed a dark figure looming in the corner. he scrambled for his pistol.

"Dean, its me!" Castiel said in a shaky voice. "Cas?!" Dean turned on the light and saw the forlorn angel standing there in his dirty trenchcoat. his eyes were hidden from the light, his angelic face was as innocent as always. Dean took a deep breath and put his gun down. "This is exactly why people usually call before they go poofing into people's rooms Cas..." Castiel looked at him, confused before sitting on the couch, more like falling.

"What the?!.... Cas?" Sam sat up in his bed and his eyes fell upon the angel on the couch. "Cas what the hell? What happened?" the emerald eyed hunter asked worriedly before stumbling over Sam's duffle bag, trying to make his way over to the couch. He fell directly on top of Cas, their faces just inches apart. "Damnit..." Dean whispered "Well I-" His words were interrupted by Castiel's lips pressed against his own. Dean tried to back up but his angel was stronger. He tugged on Dean's hair, forcing him closer and Dean finally gave in and he stopped fighting it. It was wrong... it was wrong in so many ways... and yet it felt so right. The angel's soft lips against his own, the smell of flowers and grass, the innocence in Castiel's eyes as he looked into Dean's, all of those things... they just felt right. The hunter's fingers drifted over his angel's body, trying to memorize every inch. He cupped Cas's face and deepened the kiss. "Guys... what the hell..." Sam stood in he middle of the room, staring at them in complete disbelief.

*~~~~~~*

Dean quickly pulled away and looked at his brother. "Sam, this is not how it-" Dean began but he was stopped by the wide smile on Sam's face. He frowned slightly and looked at him in confusion. "I'm just gonna.... go... somewhere else " Sam said trying not to laugh, he grabbed his jacket and gave Dean one last smile as he walked out the motel door. As the door shut, Dean took a deep breath and he turned his attention back to Cas. He almost started his speech on how wrong that was and how they should just pretend that it never happened, when he realized the other man's eyes were closed and his breathing was slow and steady. "Great, now you fall asleep.." Dean muttered under his breath. he sat on the edge of his bed and sighed heavily as he looked at the sleeping form on the couch. What was he thinking? no that wasn't the problem, the problem was why wasn't he thinking.... It was all o natural, their lips fit together like they were made for each other. Except that wasn't how it happened. Dean thought . Cas was probably drunk again and this was all just a mistake. It was wrong and it would never happened again.