ONE

A COLD MORNING as i was waking up, i shivered wrapping myself up in the blanket. realising it was a sunday and i had no classes i let my head sink back into the pillow. it had been three hours since i fell asleep again and just woke back up again, hungry very very hungry. i decided on getting up now so at least i can go have lunch in the great hall. i roll out of my bed and trip over my feet a little before i could get to my drawers, after getting dressed i exit the common room and make my way to the great hall.

"hey cat, going for lunch?" i hear someone call as i exit the hufflepuff common room, i turn around to only be met with the stupid face of oliver wood surprisingly by himself for once. "none of your business wood" i call walking faster, he catches up "oh yes cat i think it is". "oh oliver how about you fuck off" i smile sweetly. "i wanted too ask why do you hate quidditch so much?" oliver ignored her rude gesture and continued. "i've hated it and always will" she tensed up but kept talking, ❝well, i oliver wood promise to make you fall in love quidditch and i won't leave until i do❞ he says, causing her to reply back with. ❝i, catalina manhler fucking hate you❞ she flicks her hair and walks off down the hall smirking, "fuck that was smooth" she mumbles to herself laughing. she hears a faint "jeez" ask she was walking too the great hall, it makes her chuckle man she was good when she wanted to be. but at times she wasn't so good, like bringing her to this moment she utters the word fuck pretty loud as she slams into someone who obviously wasn't watching where they were going. "ah fucking hell when will i stop bumping into people" she sighs picking up her bag off the floor to see blue and bronze robes sprawled out on the floor. "shit sorry" she mumbles to the older girl with very blonde hair, "save it slut" she spits and struts off rather fast.

"ahh older people thinking they can disrespect younger people" i sigh walking rather fast to catch up too her as she has just reached the ravenclaw table. "oh no you don't bitch" i say loud enough for her to twist around and look, "yes you get up come over here" i spit. "excuse me? don't you dare speak to me you child" she says horrified. "shut the fuck up before i fucking pull your head off your body now come the fuck over here" i smile. she spits at me, "no what the fuck who do you think you are telling me what to do?". "oh you've done it" i raise my voice and walk the fuck over too her. i tighten her tie so hard and whisper in her ear "you want to say that again?" then i grab her tie a little tighter then i push her away from me just so i can punch her square in the fucking beautiful face. "muggle style dumb bitch" i say and take my turn to strut off. "okay shows over which teacher is taking me to detention now?" i yell out knowing i've copped myself a few good old hours detention.

all the professors sigh at the round of applause i got for the whole muggle style act, why are they clapping i'm just showing someone that they can't disrespect me. i wont take it especially from a girl who thinks she's so much better than everyone else. hopefully i don't catch her messing with anyone else who doesn't deserve it or she'll be answering me. the reason as to why people get picked on or bullied at hogwarts is simply of the fact that no one can stick up for themselves. it's as simple as you wouldn't be a target if you knew how to stick up for yourself. not sure how it is in the muggle world but that is how it is here.

i hate seeing people get hurt or bullied yet i hurt people it tends to stress me a lot over the fact that i can not control my actions. anger just blinds me into not thinking before i do anything, it's something i seriously need to get checked out i have thought about it twice. but then again if i didn't take these actions i would get bullied, in a way it's self defence from their words but at the end of the day i do what i want and no one tells me different. "catalina over here now come on" snapped snape, damn! i got the shit teacher. i sigh following his steps rather fast to the main office room "normally it'd be your head teacher but i'm dealing with this one" he says taking a seat at the desk waving his hand gesturing for me to take a seat.

"all i need to know is why you hit her without using a wand and why you even hit her" he sighs, "why are you killing me right now?" i question. "we've been waiting for some sense to be knocked into that young ravenclaw for years now, ravenclaw really isn't the house she should've been placed in but obviously it is so something has to change to show she's worthy of it" he says. "okay well i hit her because we accidentally bumped into each other and i said fuck why do i keep bumping into people sorry, then she spat quite rudely "save it slut" and i don't accept an older person or anyone in fact saying anything rude about me i just don't and never will that won't change" i sigh. he nods making sure his quill is getting everything down, "okay i accept you will not need assistance in anything when you're alone around here" he says. "yes correct i'll be alright to leave now?" i day and he nods.

i sigh walking out back to the class i should be present at i grab my timetable out of my bag and see that it is astronomy with professor hedge. i hurry to the other side of hogwarts to get to the class that isn't the worst, "sorry professor i was with snape" i say, "yes i know take a seat now thank you". i nod taking a seat next to my fellow hufflepuff kayla, but wow snape was actually nice for once and he was so understanding i'm really confused like i thought he was about to hex me to oblivion being honest.

"cat" i hear as someone swiftly kicks me under the table, "fuck what" i mumble "um professor is talking to you" kayla whispers. "oh shit sorry professor yes what did you say" i yell, people laugh at my cursing. "yes catalina thank you please don't use that language in my class" she snaps. "oh miss i'm sorry i truely did not mean to" i smile so very much fake too her direction.

"yes of course now class.." she continues.

hi  i wrote this months ago so it actually is disgusting and it makes me cringe but continue:)))