Chapter Two:

When the writing is in italics, it is someone speaking in Korean.

Y/N POV:
I walked back into the house with a bag full of 5 cups of instant ramen. I saw that everyone was sitting in the living room, and they were watching tv.
"Oh. You're back" B/F/N said.
"Yep. AND I HAVE RAMEN!" I yelled as I skipped into the kitchen.

I opened up the cupboard to get a pot but I couldn't reach it. I kept on jumping and trying to reach it while saying,
"Stupid shortness, I just want ramen."
I continued to jump, but I saw a hand grab the pot before I could.
"Here you go."  I looked behind me and saw Jeonghan handing me the pot. MY BIAS JEONGHAN. I breathed in slowly and took the pot from his hands.
"Thank you." I said in a shaky voice.
"Wait. You know Korean?"
"Yeah, I taught myself."
"That's amazing!"
He then walked back into the living room and starting talking with everyone again.

I finished making the ramen, so I grabbed my bowl and started to walk upstairs.
"Wait. Y/N, why don't you come and watch a movie with us?" Joshua asked me.
I just nodded my head and walked towards the living room. I sat down on the floor and began to eat my ramen, when Seungkwan came up to me.
"Y/N. Can I have some?" He asked.
"Seungkwan, maybe she doesn't want your saliva in her ramen." Woozi suddenly said. Seungkwan just nodded his head but he continued to sit next to me.

DK then stood up and said,
"Let's play truth or dare!"  Mostly everyone agreed so we all sat down in a circle. 
"Who wants to go first?" S.Coups asked.
"Me!" B/F/N said as she raised her hand.
"Y/N, truth or dare?"
"Truth." I said, I would've picked dare, but who knows what she would tell me to do.
"I dare you to tell us who your bias is."
Everyone seemed to get closer and looked at me intently, it seemed like they all wanted to be my favorite.
"I don't have one.
"Stop lying. I know who it is." B/F/N said, I glared at her.
After what felt like forever I finally said,
"Jeonghan."
"Who? Are you in love with him? I know you fantasize about him." B/F/N said.
"B**ch." I said as I got up and walked up the stairs.
I sat down on my bed. "Was she always like this?" I thought.

Vernon POV:

After B/F/N said that, Y/N ran upstairs.
"Why are you mean to her? Can't you see what it's doing to her? Of course you are going to be flustered when you meet your idols, but that doesn't mean that you can do that to her. Why I really want to know why." Dino unexpectedly yelled.
We were all surprised by our maknae's sudden outburst.

Jeonghan's POV:

The room was uncomfortably quiet.
"I'm going to go talk to Y/N." I said as I stood up.
I walked upstairs, and knocked on a door that I  thought was her room.
"Come in." I heard her say.
"Oh, Jeonghan. What are you doing up here?"
"I came to check up on you. Are you doing okay?"
"Um, yeah. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." She said while looking down at her hands.
I sighed and walked over to her. I ran my hands through my hair and said,
"You didn't embarrass me. B/F/N just took it out of hand. It's her fault, not yours."
"You can go back down stairs now, I'm fine." She said.
"Hold on. I will be right back."

I walked down stairs and saw that everyone was sitting in silence again.
"Okay, I need every male in the room upstairs now. Only my members. I need to talk to them about something. We will be right back."
All of my members followed me and we went  into Y/N's room.
"Movie time!" I exclaimed, everyone laughed and sat on Y/N's bed.

Y/N's POV:

Everyone one climbed onto my bed. It was very crowded but they were making me very happy.

We didn't actually put a movie on, we were just talking. They all wanted to know about me, so I told them. I also told them how much I loved their music. I also learned that they were in (country name) for 6 months, because they were working on an album here. It was very fun, but then the door swung open.
We all looked and saw B/F/N standing there.
"Jeonghan. I thought that you said you would only be a few minutes. And that you were going to only talk to your members."
Before anyone could say anything, I stood up and said,
"Any Seventeen member want bubble tea? I'll pay!"
Everyone nodded their heads and I went towards the door.
"Can I come?" B/F/N asked.
"Sorry only me, and Seventeen members. Are you a member of Seventeen?"
She glared at me but didn't say anything and stepped aside.
Once we were all out of the house, we started to walk to the nearest bubble tea place.
"Y/N, that was amazing!" Minghao yelled.
"Bubble tea, bubble tea, bubble tea." I looked behind my saw Vernon and Seungkwan singing bubble tea, over and over again.

We got to the bubble tea place. Jeonghan then asked me,
"Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?"

Cliff hanger. What is Jeonghan going to ask you?