Chapter Three:

Y/N POV:

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" Jeonghan asked me.
"Yeah sure." We walked a little bit away from the group and then he started to speak.

"Are you okay? I know that it was kind of chaotic back at your house."
Jeonghan looked at me with concern as he asked this.
"Yes. Thank you for your concern Jeonghan. It means a lot." I said.

He smiled at me and said, "Okay let's go get some bubble tea!" He grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the members. My face flushed as I tried to keep up with him.

Jeonghan let go of my hand and basically tackled Seungcheol.

Hoshi then came over to me and said,
"Ahh young love."
"What?" I said and looked up at him. He shook his head and walked away.
"You coming?" He asked.
I nodded my head and followed him.

"So what flavor are you going to get Y/N?" Dino asked me.
"Probably (insert bubble tea flavor)."
"Then I'll have that too." He said and smiled at me.

I looked over to my left and saw Mingyu and Wonwoo stuffing their faces with cookies that they just bought. Jeonghan walked over to me and asked
"Do you want some?"
"I'm okay-"
Dino cut me off and said, "I'll buy you some cookies!!!"
"Wait no I'll buy you the cookies!!" Jeonghan said. They both ran up to the counter and started yelling at the poor lady for cookies.

I slowly backed away and turned around. I walked over to a table and sat down. Hansol walked over and sat next to me.
"They're going to buy all of the cookies aren't they?" I asked him.
"Probably," he said. We both started laughing, A LOT.

I talked with Hansol for about 10 minutes before Chan and Jeonghan ran over to me and trying to shove cookies at me.
"Woah woah woah give her some space," Hansol said.
I smiled at him, and thanked him as I laughed.
Jeonghan backed away and silently glared at Hansol.
He then stormed off and started to talk to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol's POV:
I watched as Jeonghan and Chan fought over who gave Y/N cookies. All of a sudden Jeonghan came over to me.
"This isn't fair," he said, "that brat isn't letting me talk to Y/N."
"It's okay Jeonghan," I said.
He shook his head and walked away. 

"Ahh Jeonghan is incredibly jealous of our maknae," I said and shook my head.

I'm sorry for the short chapter and late update, but again thank you so much for 1K!!
-Shae