She can't be moved

5
She can't be moved.

Why do they have to blame Mariko?

Why do they have to tell me that Mariko doesn't love me?

Why do they keep on stating that he left me?

Where in fact, I was the one to be blame for.

Mariko.

I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry 'cause I can't defend you from them. They keep on judging you, though, you don't deserve to be blame. I'm sorry.

They don't know what the real story was. They don't know that you really love me. If I do tell them that you really love me, they will tell me that if someone loves you, he won't leave you. But I don't have the strength to tell them that you left me because of a car accident. I do not have the strength to tell them that I have already lost you.

That night, when you were riding the motorcycle 'cause you want to visit me at my house. That time, it was raining so heavy. I told you not to go 'cause it's raining but you insist. While you're on your way, I texted you to buy me a chocolate ice cream at the near ice cream parlor and you agreed 'cause you also love ice cream.

I have waited for you to come but you didn't. The policemen called me on the phone and told me that you're rushed in the hospital, I went there and I was so shocked and out of my mind when I saw you. I can't help but to cry. Until it was said to be you're already gone. No one knows that you have passed away except I and your family 'cause they don't want others to blame me of losing you.

Mariko, I love you.