She can't be moved

2
She can't be moved.

"I have been courting you for three months, won't you let me be your boyfriend?" Aki asked me, my suitor.

"Don't you know? Mariko courted me for two years." I answered as I was staring from afar.

I won't like, Aki. Mariko's still my love.

"But Mariko left you. Don't you feel hurt about that?" He grabbed my hands and played with my palm.

"He left me." I said without looking at him still staring from afar.

"You're not hurt about him leaving you all alone? You don't love him that's why you are not hurt, apparently. "He told me so straight-pointedly.

"He left me, and I got so hurt." Then I looked at my hands that were grabbed by him and got those away from his hands. I just want Mariko holding my hands, not Aki.

"He don't love you, 'cause he won't left you if he do." He articulated.

"He loves me, 'till now." I grabbed my hand bag and left Aki inside the coffee shop.

He ran towards me and talked to me.

"I'm sorry I did not mean it." He stated.

"Please refrain from courting me. Okay?" I utter. He's annoying me.

"Why would I? Mandy?" He asked.

"Just please stop courting me. You do not deserve me, look. I can't love you back." I stated.

"No. You want me to stop courting you 'cause you still love Mariko though he left you." He shouted.

"So what if I still love him? So what if I can't let him go? Hey, Aki. Don't spill out those words 'cause you don't know what the truth was. You don't know what I'm suffering of. I'm the only one who knows." I left Aki, shocked. I called the taxi. I went home. I locked the doors. I locked the windows. I shut the lights off. I cried.

I'm so sorry, Aki. I did not mean to hurt you but that's what you get for telling me how rude of myself still not giving up my love for Mariko.

I'm sorry, Mariko. I'm sorry I wasn't able to let you go and set you free.

xxx