She can't be moved

6
She can't be moved.

No one's POV (probably the author's hehe)

Ely's POV (otor)

Mandy already taught us, I mean the readers about what she wants to tell.

About Mariko who passed away because of a car--- i mean a motorcycle accident.

Don't you bother about the highlighted words slash phrases for every chapters? And also, do you trully believe Mandy about what she had told you? Don't you doubt about her lines? About her words? I surely know you do believe her.

Then let's see.

But I'm telling you. She's completely a liar.

Mandy, she's just a person. She's not perfect. So please. Do accept her apology.

Kindly re-read the higlighted words for each of the chapters.

As what I've stated. Mandy was a liar. Wanna know why?

You can see her fabrications through her words. The higlighted words for each of the chapters will prove how liar she was.

Number one.

When you love someone, you will learn to let them go.

What a storyteller?

A lie.

Mandy, she doesn't love Mariko. Where in fact, when Mariko was still alive, he caught Mandy cheating. He caught Mandy with another man. With a date. Being so happy. And Mariko thought that maybe he should break up with her, 'cause he's seeing Mandy so happy but not with him, he thought that Mandy doesn't love him anymore, that is actually the truth.

That's why I'm telling you it's a lie. Mandy said that 'if you love someone you will learn to let them go' but she can't let go of Mariko 'cause she had never loved Mariko.

How would you let go of someone if you never loved him? It's because she just played with Mariko's heart.

Number two.

I won't like, Aki. Mariko's still my love.

She won't like Aki? And Mariko's still her love? Look. From the first place, if you really love someone you would not allow anyone to court you. But in her case she allowed Aki, Troi, and Mark to court her even though she was trying to say that she loves Mariko.

And how sure you are that she won't like Aki? Remember when Aki grabbed her hands? She just got her hands away from Aki when she already wants to go home (kasi kung ayaw mo talagang may humahawak sa kamay mo bukod sa taong mahal mo kapag may kumuha niyan babawiin mo agad.) A/N DI NAPIGILAN NI OTOR E HAHAHAHAHA

Number three.

"I'm not. I love him, from the very start. You knew that, Troi." I enunciate.

She never loved Mariko. She just played with his heart.

Number four.

"I love Mariko, too. From the galaxy and from afar and back." I said.

As what I have said, she never loved Mariko.

Number five.

Where in fact, I was the one to be blame for.

She's telling you that she's blaming herself but she lied again telling you that Mariko died from an accident but actually not from an accident.

She was the one to be blame for.

Number six.

That night, when you were riding the motorcycle 'cause you want to visit me at my house. That time, it was raining so heavy. I told you not to go 'cause it's raining but you insist. While you're on your way, I texted you to buy me a chocolate ice cream at the near ice cream parlor and you agreed 'cause you also love ice cream.

You will eat an ice cream where in fact it's raining heavily? We're trying to be ungullible here. The truth was, Mariko didn't passed away because of a car accident.

Who would bother eat ice cream at the middle of rainy night? It's totally cold, right?

Mandy.

She's a killer.

She killed Mariko when she found out that Mariko will break up with her.

She's crazy.

Mandy doesn't want Mariko to leave not because she loves him. But because, she knows that when Mariko lefts her, Mariko can find another woman who's better than Mandy.

Mandy is a self-centered person who doesn't like others to become better than her so she doesn't want Mariko to be able to find another person who can treat him the better than how better Mandy can.

xxx