Chapter 2

Baekhyun
Saturday
I arrived at school very early. I sat down under the apple tree and laid my back at the branch. Staring at the sky and left with a sigh.

Chanyeol knows,I know. He'll be the President of the School Government as his speech yesterday was definitely meaningful. Unlike mine,too boring.

Since that we made a deal,I wasn't able to sleep that much thinking of what will happen between of us. I shouldn't approve of it. It's just because he might treat me like a coward if I didn't save myself from the deal that he had made.

Yes,we're enemies. I just don't like how he is,kinda too choosy when it comes to people and having friends were obviously not my type. Luhan? Nah,just using him as my bestfriend. He's too feminine and I always caught him and Sehun making out. Like seriously,aren't they shy?

"What made you so early?" That gave me almost a heart attack,Park Chanyeol definitely likes to play games around me.

I didn't know that he is also an early bird. His hair is brushed up and wearing again his suit yesterday. Too excited to win,isn't he?

"None of your business." I looked away and stared at the sky again. He sits beside me and I moved away. We aren't even close. Weird. "Just for awhile,can you please stop being rude?" Why would I follow that? It's my life. Not his life.

"Leave me alone." I warned him. I heard him chuckled,I stand up. Wasting my time,really. "Depression?" He asked and also stood up. I didn't gave any response and walked away from him. He is disgusting. Ugh.

I am walking around the campus and seeing some students are already here and chattering with their friends.
Friendship always end. Pft. They'll get sick of it.

"Hey,Baekhyun." A girl who admires me a lot and always give me presents everyday when she sees me just like now. I never accepted her gifts since before because I just don't like. Having money shouldn't be wasted from who doesn't even like you back.

"Out of my way." I coldly said,"Please,accept this." She said. I accepted it and throw it at my back. "I don't like gifts especially when it's from you. GET OUT OF MY WAY." I shouted at her and she started to cry. Cry baby.

She let me passed through,after that.
She should act like a mature one.

"The one and only,Byun Baekhyun just dumped and made Kim Taeyeon cry. Nice one there,baby." Is he following me? And calling me baby? Ew.

"Are you following me to ruin my day or you don't have friends with you?"

"Ask yourself first because I got lot of friends. I would name them if you want me to."

"Shut up." That's the only words I can burst out right now since I'm lost of mind.

"I love you" The fuck? He's making me uncomfortable so I made my way out again from him but he grabbed my waist and some students are staring at us. Trying my best to pushy him away but he's way too strong.

Someone please save me. I was never been close like this to him. And,I don't know why my heart beats fast. I need a check-up. He cupped my face with his right hand and my arms around his neck.

I'm too weak when it's morning.
Deal with it.

"You're so beautiful." His voice was too deep.