Chapter 10

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!~ EXO's Universe Album is out~ Ah My HEART~ 😍

Chanyeol
6 months later

There are 3 months left before I graduate. When evening comes,Baekhyun and I do video call and share stories of what we did for the day. I feel bad for him that he needs to balance time since he do work and goes to school almost everyday. Like,he even once skipped his meal due to the projects that has been all planned. If only I was there,I could help him. I don't want my baby to be stress.
He's a happy-go-lucky guy.

"Are you still listening to me?" Sehun snaps his fingers for me to get back to reality. Sehun and Luhan are back together again. They are perfect for each other.
"I guess." Sehun hits my head.

"Ouch! YAH! Why did you do that?"

"That's what a person gets for not listening."

"I'm sorry. I just missed my Baekhyun."

Thank goodness. We're here in our dorm since we have a party later evening that I planned for our university. Everyone seems very stress so I made this party to let it out and have fun just for a while as I stated it to my speech when I joined.

"I know that you miss him that much. Okay? But,help me first." Sehun is my bestfriend that he wants a person's attention to him without minding other businesses because there's a time for that. He acts like a baby but he's very serious when it's something special or important just like now.

"Okay. Go ahead. What is it?"

"I'm planning to propose to Luhan." The glass that I was holding,fell down at the carpet. That was close. Is he even serious? We're still graduating. "I think that's too fast."

"He's leaving me and he'll comeback after 4 years just like Baekhyun. It came up in a sudden."

"Then,wait for him. It's too early for that,Sehun." He stomps his feet. "You're not helping."

"What? Did I propose to Baekhyun before he go? I respected his decision though. It's better to propose when he comes back because the cycle continues."

"You're too sure that you guys still end up together. Long distance relationship always wrecked a person's heart."

"It is based on the person if he can still wait and believe."

"Well,I'm not you. I'm sorry. If you could not help me,don't. I just want to make it special before he go. I want to tell the world that he's mine. That's how I love him. We're very different especially when it comes to love." Sehun stands up and goes to his bed. He turned to the other side to avoid me.

"Don't do it." That's all I can say.

"You are not me. And,Luhan is not Baekhyun."

"Don't do it or else you gonna get rejected later. I am not lying but this is true. It's too fast even the other students would say that. Proposing to someone is a big deal. You want to make it special,then dance him. Make memories that he won't forget. You just have to believe. Take this as an advice not because I'm your bestfriend but as a person that loving someone who's far away from me." I stood up and let him be first. I went out to get some fresh air.

I hope,things would get better between Sehun and I. I don't want this kind of situation.

"Chanyeol!" That familiar voice,it's Luhan. Holding bunch of chocolates placed in a box. He came to me,"Is Sehun resting?" He asked.

"Yeah. He must be preparing for tonight's party to gain some energy." I lied.

"That's great. I wanna tell you something and never share this to Sehun." He becomes serious at the moment and placed the box beside him. We're in a grass staring at the sky. "Go ahead. I'm ready to listen."

"For sure,he told you that I'm leaving."

"Yes,he mentioned and you'll comeback same as Baekhyun's."

"Actually,I'm not coming back. China is my home. My parents arranged marriage me to someone." I was in a shock. How about Sehun?

I couldn't say anything. I feel so bad for my bestfriend. He doesn't deserve this. "But,I still chose Sehun over everything. I'm not leaving anymore." Okay. I take back my thoughts.

"Then,you should tell him. He'll be very happy."

"You think so?"

"Yes. He loves you very much that he's afraid,he might lose you." I can feel arms around me. "Baekhyun is very lucky to have you. I know,it's tough without him but you stayed strong as ever." He removed the hug and smiled happily.

"Thanks. You've got a lot of chocolates." He giggles that he thinks I want some. Well,I do. I missed eating chocolates. "You can have it. If you want." Not that much.

"Just some. I can't eat all of that just by myself." I picked some chocolates and opens one. "Ah,this is so sweet." I said,and not in the mood. Luhan can sense that.

"You missed him so much. Do you?"

"Yes. It's not yet years but his presence is my happy pill." I can feel my tears streaming down at my cheeks. "Great things always come when you wait and I know,you can do that. Even Baekhyun." Yes,probably. Just that,I missed him so so so much.

"I hope,he's doing great."

"He is because you are doing great too."

"Thank you, Luhan." As I wipe my tears.

"Having fun without me?" A familiar voice from behind. Luhan and I turned around and saw Sehun standing near the tree. "You are awake. How's your rest?" Luhan stands up and gives Sehun a hug.

Sehun pulled right away. "I didn't rest.  He just lied to you." he pointed at me and smirked. Okay? I remain unbothered. "Actually, we made a misunderstanding. Well,I need to go someone is jealous. Thanks for the chocolates, Luhan. See you around." I said as I waved goodbye by not giving a look to Sehun. Luhan just did the same with a confused look.

It's nice to do when we teased each other after a fight just that means,the problem is solved. Hahaha.

This day will be amazing.

Short Update~
Till the next chapter! 😊

|| lovexmexo ||