Chapter 4

GUYS,I MISSED YOU. MY CHANBAEK TOO. Ok,here you go. 😂😂😂

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3rd Person
Monday
"So,you gave it to him?" Sehun questioned Chanyeol who's very serious at the moment. He and Sehun skipped classes for the first time just because of it. Their teachers are looking for them but nowhere to be found because they stayed in a tree house beside Chanyeol's house wherein only Chanyeol and Sehun knows.

"No way. Why would I?"

"Then,what's all the guilt and curiosity? I just made Luhan worried over your stupid bullshits." Sehun gets his bag and to go to the school but Chanyeol stops him. "I'm not yet finished. Let's make a plan." Chanyeol says and gets a paper to make his deal still works. He won't fall in love. Baekhyun won't make him feels uneasy just like that.

As Chanyeol finishes of what he planned,Sehun just crampled the paper and Chanyeol boiled up in anger. "It was your deal. So,don't include me. It's not his fault if you'll ever fall in love to your biggest enemy. I warned you,didn't I?" Sehun climbed down and went back to school making Chanyeol followed him that it's already their break time.

"Hey,Chanyeol. We're looking for you. Baekhyun got punished without a great reason." Her girl classmate drags him to the hall where Baekhyun was kneeling infront of Taeyeon with books on his shoulders. Chanyeol let him be for a moment.

"You're late,Mr.President." As Taeyeon flips her hair that she is up to something. "So what?" Chanyeol smirked.

"Baekhyun checked on me that a second thought he wants me to strip over infront of him a while ago at the Science Lab." Taeyeon lies but Chanyeol just laughs at her. "May I just ask? What's your position in our school?"

"Is that important? I have evidences."

"Really?" Chanyeol steps forward and that made Taeyeon goes backward. "Or putting up as a show because he chose me over you? Or he dumped you? It's not his fault for not liking you back. Your fault for chasing him because you wanted to. I told you,don't ever hurt him but you just literally did with no fear. I am the president of the school government since the head of the school  gathered up all things and gave it to me to win over against other school,I can kick you out." Chanyeol raised his voice and made Taeyeon fell on the ground.

Chanyeol turned around,threw the books at the side and helped Baekhyun stands up. Baekhyun hissed in pain because his knees covered in blood from kneeling on the beads. "Can you walk?"

"I can't. It hurts."

Chanyeol offered a piggy-back ride and the rest of the students are very jealous at Baekhyun's position but made them squealed over.  Baekhyun go over with it since Chanyeol saved him,"One more punishment that you gave to Baekhyun without any reasons or evidences,goodbye to your goals." Chanyeol ends up Taeyeon just by his powerful words and goes directly at the clinic.

As they reached the clinic,Chanyeol laid Baekhyun down at the bed. "You're a guy. How come you can't save yourself over a girl? Where's the fighting spirit? Huh?" Chanyeol scolded him in a sudden. While the nurse gets the first aid kit as Chanyeol commanded her after they entered the clinic.

"I can dump a girl but I can't get revenge over too much explanations. I will lose." Baekhyun said in a very low tone. "How long  did you suffer?"