Chapter 20 (end)

Flashback during the operation (guys, this is not true. Non of this will happen in real life so make sure you treasure your life alright!)

Sinb pov

Everything turned pitch black. I got bored. I wanted to open my eyes but i couldnt so i imagine jungkook singing to me so i will fall asleep. Then i heard a high pitched scan. It sounds like the heart monitor. The one that someone's heartbeat stopped and it will beep loud and long. Suddenly there was a door. I decided to open it and it was very bright.

"Eunbi-ya, your time is not up yet" someone said. His face is very blurry. I recognised his voice.

"M-moonbin-ah..is that you?" I asked.

His face start to become clearer and its really him. But why him?

"Eunbi, you're strong right? Don't let your heart stop. Dont let your tiredness overcome you eunbi. Theres many people out there wanting you back. Jungkook hyung is crying for you. When your brother takes over the surgery, make sure you come back alive alright? It is not your time to die yet eunbi :)"

"Arasso, but oppa, why are you here? a-are you already d-dead?" I cried.

He held my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb and smiled."yes im gone now. Im not in that world anymore. I got into an accident and died due to loss of blood. But you should continue your life eunbi-ya."

"Why nobody told me about you *sobs * its okay oppa. I'll do as what you told me to do. Ill fight for my life. I'll visit your grave when im alive and pay my respects to you oppa :')"

"Now go back there. Your brother is coming inside the operation room now. I'll watch you from above eunbi. Hwaiting and i love you always."

I love you always.

M-moonbin had f-feelings for me all this long? I regret leaving him behind now. I regret asking for homeschooling. Mian Moonbin. Dont worry. For returning the love, i will fight for my life.

Heechul pov

"Chaeyoung-ah, can you be my assistant for a secret surgery?"

"Oppa..wae-yo? Isnt it prohibited? Who is this person you're operating on?"

"M-my sister.. Eunbi.."

"Ahh..alright. I believe in you. Arasso. For the sake of you and your sinb. Come lets get ready."

"HWANG HEECHUL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Mr Kim (head of surgeons) shouted at me.

"Mian Mr kim, i believe i can make my sister alive again. If i dont succeed, you may fire me sir. If i succeed, you are not allowed to fire me. Mian mr kim, i take my leave. My sister is waiting for me" i bowed and leave.

I got inside the operation room with chaeyoung  for several hours. Instead of doing the real procedure, i decided to do a heart transplant from a person named, Moonbin. He is already dead so its fine. I realised that this moonbin is me and eunbi's childhood bestfriend. I did my very best to safe eunbi's life. She looked lifeless, pale. I closed her up and used the heart defibrillator to make the heart pump. I held her hand as tightly as possible. Chaeyoung gave her the oxygen mask.

Fortunately, she is back. She really is back. She was breathing. Her heart was beating again.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH WE DID IT!"

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU OPPA!"

"Okay now go to Mr Kim, i will bring her to the icu"