Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:
Kiss
********
It's really late at night and the boys are downstairs while I have to do homework that my teachers gave me over the 2 weeks.

There blasting Taking you and on YouNow. I groan and get my ear plugs and put them.on.

The music to loud for me to not hear. "This is bull****!" I whisper yell standing up.

I walk downstairs and see them all hiped up. "Hey! Guys!" I yell.

"Hey! Y\N!" They yell over the music. "What's going on?" I yell.

"Were just-" Daniel lowers the volume. "Were just messing around." Zach says.

"Oh! Ok! Can I join for a bit? I'm working on my homework and I'm just not in the mood." I say.

"Yeah!" They say. Daniel turns up the volume.

They run in the kitchen to where there manager is making a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

They dance to Spanish music while I just laugh and the manager laughs with me.

They run out of the kitchen and run to the hanging out place.

I run after them looking at what there doing.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask. They sigh in happiness and lay down on the couches.

I shake my head and walk over to the music box and turn off the music.

I look at see them really really tired. I smile a little and walk over.

"Just fall asleep guys. I can tell your tired." I say. They nod and start to fall asleep.

I ask their manager where the blankets are. He says in the closet upstairs.

"Ok." I say running upstairs. I open the closet and grab 5 blankets.

I run to the room and cover them with fluffy blankets.

I smile and kiss each of their foreheads.

"Night guys." I whisper.

I turn off the light and everyone in the house falls asleep after they do.
*****
*3 hours later*

I wake up to a slam of the fridge. I get up from Corbyn's bed and walk downstairs.

I look and see one of the boys up. I can't tell who's up?

I look and see Dimples. "Hey? Dimples." I say going in the kitchen.

He looks and smiles. "Hey." He says. "What are you doing up?" I ask.

"Oh. I was thirsty and I got up to get water." He says. "Oh." I say.

"It's 3:00 in the morning but that makes sense." I say. I jump on the counter.

"So?" I drag out the word. "Y\N?" Corbyn says looking at me.

"Yeah?" I say looking at him. He walks over to me. I jump.off the counter.

"What's u-" Before I could say anything he kisses me. For a good minute we kiss and then pull away from the kiss.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask. "Since you came to the brunch I was in love with you." He says.

My face goes blank. "I just really like you?" He says. "I do to." I say.

I grab his dog tag necklace and pull him towards me. We kiss for a really good few minutes and then slowly pull away.