Chapter 13:

Chapter 3:
PIANO
*U guys? Know what day it is? If u do tell me in the comments! 😁❤ from the book
*******
"Logan, your loud... Quiet down." I say laughing. "How am I supposed to calm down when I'm a beast!!!" He yells.

We laugh and walk back to the house with Logan go his. Corbyn, Daniel, And I enter the house to Jonah, Zach, and Jack laughing and talking.

"Hey! Guys!" We say. "Hey! How was the gym?" Jonah asks. "Good! Creeps! Though!" I say. "True!!" Corbyn says drinking his water.

"Logan? Get it?" Jonah asks. Corbyn chokes on his water. "Yeah! He helped me." I say. Corbyn coughs. Daniel helps him.

"Not in that way! Bro." Jonah says. "You and your dirty mind." I say leaning over to Corbyn.

He laughs coughing a little. I sit down next to the boys. Dodge runs up to me. "Hey! Buddy!" I say.

"I haven't seen him in a while?" I say. "Where has he been?" I ask. "Oh! Daniel took him to a training care and he came back today." Jack says.

"Oh! Put him to the test!" I say. I stand up and Dodge backs up. "He knows how to stand, Sit, Lay, And bunch of other things." Daniel says.

"Up." I say. Dodge jumps up and balances on his hind legs. "Good boy!" I say.

I walk over. "Okay! Um... Oh! Bang!" I say putting my fingers in a hand gun.

He falls. They laugh. I laugh and rub his head. "Stay." I say. I walk out of the room.

"Okay! Come here!!!" I say. He runs. I laugh.

"That's good!" I say. I sit down.
*******
"Okay! Like I would!" I say. "Come on! Y\N!" "Yeah! Come on!". I sigh. "FINE!!!!!" I yell.

I stand from my seat and crawl out of the top window and sit on the edge making me see everything.

"See! I did it!" I yell. They laugh and cheer a little.

I feel my phone vibrate. I look and see the side window open. I crawl on my knees and hands and put my legs first.

I look and see Corbyn sitting there. I land on his lap. He laughs and then I answer the phone.