Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:
Stupids!
*******
"Fine." He says getting up. We walk downstairs with me hugging him.

"You'll be fine." He says. I let go and walk into the kitchen. "See there was a pan right there?" I say looking and seeing the pan gone.

"You sure?" He asks.

"I swear and then the lights started flickering!" I say. The lights flicker. "See!" I say.

"We've had that problem ever since we moved in. You are hearing and seeing stuff." He says going upstairs. I sigh and sit down.

I go on my phone looking up every 10 or 5 seconds. I hear a huge crash in the kitchen.

I slide under the couch. Yeah! I'm that skinny! I fit!

I peek out and see something with a mask on.

It walks away and goes outside. It stares at the pool and then at the sky for a long time.

I run upstairs and to Jonahs room. "Jonah! Jonah!!" I scream running under the covers. I hide under the covers.

"Y\N. Come." He says. I look and see him looking down at me. "Look I'll sleep down there with you if you want. I'll be there every second." He says.

I nod my head and we walk downstairs. He lays down on the couch as I curl up in a ball on my phone.

I then hear a crash down the hall.

I walk down the hall and I tell myself again.

"Why! Am! I going down here I know what happens!" I turn around to see the guy with the mask. I scream and fall on the floor.

I curl up in a ball and he takes off the mask and I see CORBYN!!!

"God! Damn! It Corbyn!!!!!" I yell at him standing up. He laughs and the boys come out.

"You stupids!!!" I yell. "We did that to everyone who come over." Zach says.

"What'd they do?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Run out." Jack says. "This time! I'm sleeping outside on the swinging bed!" I say.

They laugh and I shake my head taking my blanket and pillow outside.

I walk and lay down on the bed.

I swing in the bed and I start to fall asleep.

*14 hours later. 10:27*

I wake up to the fresh air of the outdoors. Now, That just sounded like a 1982 movie.

I walk inside and see the boys up and playing around. I walk pass not saying anything.

"Hey? Y\N?" Corbyn says. I walk in the kitchen and get the orange juice.

I pour it into a cup and start to drink it. I hear arms wrap around me.

"Still mad?" I hear Corbyn say. I get out if his hug and walk over to the left over pizza.

I put it on a plate and warm it up.

While I wait I walk out to the couch and sit down.

"You still mad?" Daniel asks.

I don't answer. I hear the beep and I stand up.

I walk.over to the kitchen and take the pizza out and start to eat it.

I sit down and then I put the pizza down.