30: Different Aims

Eterie: have you all enjoyed your visit?

Velva: I have anyway.

Ariel: can you tell us what you've promised now?

Eterie: yes yes. The evidence you want is in the Blue House.

Ariel: that's a charity organization.

Velva: tsk. Sly. They have branches in every city .

Eterie: one that seems that way. They take in children and they don't really see the light of the day. They're being trained to be assassins. Information collecters. Basically roles that fit them as their talent would to them. Workers for one man. But your aim is Rusel. Your evidence is in one of the people.

Kurapica: which?

Eterie: a specific small group dedicated to Rusel. You need to find these people, convince them to be on your side.

Kurapica: I see. How do we find these people?

Eterie: that's all your price pays.

Velva: how about the one man. Is he the one I want?

Eterie: yes.

Velva: I knew it.
________________________________

Killua: you loved her didn't you?

Eterie: ....

Killua: still do?

Eterie: what is it that you want me to do?

Killua: protect her properly. I don't want her body to ever be stolen or anything happen to her. Even her body itself is precious to me. It's the same to you right?

Eterie: um. That I will definitely do.

Killua: that's enough for me. One day... I'll revive her.

Eterie's eyes widens " you don't think to... "

Killua: I do.

Eterie: it didn't choose me. The Time Reverse Key. Your ambitions and ideas are not fit to have me. Teh. That's what it said to me.

Killua: you're too smart?

Eterie: dangerously smart apparently. I guess the Key wanted some peace. Apparently kizaki also went to try to attain the Key. For fun. For back up plans. But it rejected him too. Who knows about you?

Killua: I'll have to try.

Eterie: I'll wait for you with Zen then.

Killua: um.

Eterie: interesting fact. The Time Reverse Key was made by molding thousands of souls together. A soldier wanted to reverse the effects of the war. So he prayed to the heavens to help him reverse time. The souls who were dying on the battlefield became a key. He used the key in attempt to change the result.

Killua: did it succeed?

Eterie: did not. People still died. Just lesser. The Key cannot really reverse time. You can only simply choose the best result you want from the parallel worlds and copy it to this world.

Killua: I see...

Eterie: the scientist who explored the use of the Key said this. It was a pain to choose. So many parallel worlds. Yet why can't one satisfy all I want? Or maybe... Was I just too selfish?

Killua: don't give so much information. I would become scared.

Eterie: alright alright.