19

Carsons POV
During the flight, Nicki called my phone 100 times. I knew she was with Johnson, so I had to ignore her.

I can't believe he tried to rape me! What has my life turned into? Traveling the country, getting raped, and now my boyfriend is in jail.

When I landed, I took a taxi to the county jail.

I decided to text Nicki and tell her that I'm in Atlanta. I felt so guilty about our fight.

"Hi, um I'm here to bail somebody out," I said to the woman at the front desk.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Jack Gilinsky. He was arrested sometime yesterday."

"Oh ok. His bail is set at $25,000," she stated as she looked at her computer.

"$25,000! What the hell did he do?"

"Involved in a drug ring miss. Even if he does get bailed out, serious charges are facing him," she answered.

"Can I see him?"

"Yes you may. You need to go to security, and then they will take you to the visitor hall."

Jack and drugs? How did I not see this. Yea he smiled pot before, I mean there isn't a person at our school who hasn't. But a drug ring? That's like illegal shit.

Jacks POV
"Gilinsky!" One of the guard shouted. I raised my hand.

"You have a visitor." Carson!

They unlocked my cell, and took me to the visitor hall.

I saw the glimpse of her beautiful blonde hair. But she looked broken. She was wearing one of my hoodies and leggings. Her blue eyes, were red and full of hurt.

I sat down across from her.

"Carson I'm so sorry. I can explain everything."

"Talk," she said with her voice cracking.

"Nate got me into this drug thing. I didn't even know what it was I swear. He was having a meet up back at home and he made me come. The whole thing was a set up. Haven, the girl that drove me, was a cop. But I swear, the only thing I wanted to do was go there and get out of it," I explained.

"So, you and that girl weren't hooking up?" She asked.

"Not at all. Is that what you were worried about?"

"Yea! You lied to me about Molly."

"I'm sorry baby. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Well you did! Jack, I don't even know how the fuck I can get you out of here! We don't have this kind of money!"

"Carson, I have money. Take it from my college fund. There's over $200,000 in there." I grasped her hand.

She looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Jack I'm not stealing your chances at going to college!"

"I know but it's ok. All that matters right now is getting out of here and back to you."

"I'll do it. Where is this account?"

"Laura knows about it. You have to get in contact with her and tell her to give you all of the information . Don't tell her what it's for please," I instructed her.

"Jack, I can't lie to your family. They deserve to know. Do they know about the accident. Do they even know where you went?"

"No, but please stay quiet. Carson, I'm sorry for making you do this. I love you so much."

"People who love each other don't keep secrets. What the fuck are we in, pretty little liars?"

She had a point.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired. I'm tired of the lying, and cheating, and the disappointment that always seems to find me. I'm tried Jack! When will this stop?"

"As soon as I get out of here, it's gonna be you can me baby. I will never leave you."

"If there's one thing that Justin Bieber taught me, it's to never say never Jack." She got up from her chair and left me.

One thing I noticed was that she was still wearing the necklace I got her for Christmas. She still loves me.

Carsons POV
I took an uber to a hotel near by, to try to sort things out.

I just want our life to go back to normal. Even if it doesn't mean New York. I just want Jack.

I paid for the room with Sam's black card that I "borrowed."

I walked into my room, and collapsed on the bed.

I decided to call Laura, and just get everything over with.

"Carson! What the hell! Where is Jack?" She yelled instantly.

"I really can't say anything Laura. I want to explain, but if you help me within something maybe I can."

"What? No, tell my where my brother is now! My parents are freaking out, they are almost going to file all of you guys missing! Even molly is worried!"

"Laura please stop freaking out! For one second. Just listen. I need Jacks trust fund college."

"Are you insane! First you won't tell me where he is, and now you want his money! Molly was right, you are crazy. I'm telling my parents."

"No Laura! Please just hear me out. Jack is , ok I guess. If you give me the money, he will definitely be ok. We will come back and explain everything. We just need the fund."

"Carson, I'm trusting you. I'll you the security code for it. I'm expecting answers by the end of the week."

"Thank you so much Laura. I'm so sorry."

She texted me all of the passwords and whatever.

I knew all of the banks were closed right now, so I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow.

Instead of lying in the hotel room all night, I want to go out and forget about everything. I'm in the middle of Atlanta!

I changed into a red long sleeve crop top, and white jeans. I brushed my blonde hair, and curled it.

I walked out into the busy streets, looking for a bar or a club. I found one a couple of blocks away from the hotel, so I decided to go in.

I always carry my fake I.D on me, so I used it to get in.

The place smelled of alcohol and weed. I browsed around, and saw two familiar faces.

"Cameron? Shawn?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Aye! You're that chick from the diner back in D.C.! You stalking us now?" Cam asked as he put his hands on my waist.

"Why on earth would I be stalking you! I'm down here for my own reasons," I said moving his hands away from me.

"You wanna hang with us? This big city is too much for a tiny girl like you," Shawn suggested.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Just don't do anything stupid with me, please."

What am I doing?