Fun! (Chapter 26)

No ones point of view:

Seungwoo: *runs in the room which was full of all the trainees* you guys would not believe it!

Everyone: what???

Seungwoo: Angel.... is going to go to dance practice with us! She's gunna take some cool pics of us! So boys get your dancing poppin!

Jihoon: *whispers to Jinyoung* just wait dude imma shock her with my poppin

Hyeongseob: I'm gunna be so good

Samuel: dude I'm flipping ready

Jisung: dancing... alright kids I'm out

Woojin: FINALLY SOMETHING IM GOOD AT BE PREPARED

Angel: omgomgomgomg YAY I CANT WAIT... hold on I needa get my camera I'll be bac-

Donghan: wait Angel!

Angel: *stops* hm?

Donghan: get changed into dance clothes alright?

Angel: w..h..y

Donghan: oh come on the boys need to see your moves *smirks*

Angel: no no no no nope

Jihoon; ANGEL DANCING?! COUNT ME IN

Haknyeon: me too!

Jinyoung: no way! I wanna see too!

Guanlin: YES YES AND YES

Seonho: angel can dance...? Wow I'm always in for challenges

Guanlin: *slaps seonho's butt* don't underestimate Angel

Euiwoong: I'm always ready to see a new side to Angel!

Justin: there's nothing to be shy about come on Angellllll~~~

Junwoo: yah Angel go get changed it'll be a shame to disappoint the boys right?

Angel: bu-

Donghan: I'll take that as a yes *pushed angel out the room*

Angel sighs and walks up the tons of stairs contemplating back and forth if she should change, well she did do dancing lessons with Donghan and a few other kids at school but she only did it because it was fun and a way of releasing stress, and was in no way talented at it.

She shrugged and kept muttering to herself but ended up landing in her room staring blankly at her wardrobe. She might as well get changed right? But the only problem was .. what to wear?

Nothing too revealing cos that was a bit meh not on Angel's style list. But nothing too thick because it was gunna be hella hot and humid when everyone's dancing... but what?

Angel muttered a little "aish" whilst destroying the pile of clothing she created on her bed, still clueless after the long ass pointless search. But she ended up doing a random pick with her eyes closed and found her outfit. Without any second thoughts, she swung it on and grabbed the camera.

*meanwhile in the living room*

Daniel: so, Donghan? Angel dances?

Donghan: *nods* she takes dance classes but she thinks she's bad so never tells anyone about her hobby

Jinyoung: so .. is she good?

Youngmin: of course she is! Angel is good at anything she tries

Guanlin: true that

Donghan: well that... you should see for yourself.