Meeting Yukio Okumura.

(Serafina p.o.v)

“Ok today we have a class from true cross academy’s cram school coming to sit in with my class so if guys do not behave you will not get to go on the mission this week.” I said trying to get everything I need for today’s lesson. The door opened and in came the class from true cross. “Hello I’m Yukio Okumura and you must be Serafina Suzuki?” “Yes it’s nice to meet you Mr. Okumura.” I said while gesturing them to come on in. “students you may sit anywhere you want just don’t talk or fall asleep.” I started teaching the basic steps to summon a demon to tame it. I looked over to see Yukio taking notes and I looked at the students I seen one of the boy’s sleeping. “Mr. Okumura I think one of your students are asleep if you don’t mind will you wake him up.” I asked. “Of course he would be the one to fall asleep.” He said as he walked over to the student. “Rin wake up. I told you the next time you fall asleep I was taking your sword away for a whole week. Whenever we get back to the dorms I will get it and hide it from you.” "sorry Ms. Suzuki it wont happen again" yukio said as he walked back over to the desk he wasd sitting at. "thank you Mr.okumura...... as i was saying before" and the class went on without any interruptions. " Thank you for letting us sit in on one of your lessons." "you're welcome it was nice to finally nice to meet the second youngest exorcist."  after talking for a few more minutes we said our goodbyes and they left. " So thats the young exorcist you were talking about mephisto " said to the demon with purple hair. " He's the youngest out of the okumura twins that Father Fujimoto took in."he said talking about someone who was very dear to me that had just died from the facted that he was possessed by none other than FUCKING SATAN himself. I've never had so much hate for the same species as me but bloody hell if it is someone that was there for you through your childhood and helped you get through the tough life of being a demon and wanting to be a exorcist. He was the only one that helped with my training and the only one that would help me when I had to go on a mission. I know that you should have a team to help you but noone would like to be near a demon that could " turn on them in a matter of minutes." so when I heard that he died, I started to train extra hours a day. I was a paladin before that happened though but I just wanted to be perpared for the day when I get to hurt/kill satan for what he had taken from me. He took something away from me that helped me through my days of darkness even months of darkness. I will soon be able to kill that son of bitch. lets get to a better topic. " mephisto will you please leave I will speak to you tomorrow around lunch or after school." I said. he started to walk toward the door but not before saying "amaimon will be there." then he left with a wave of his hand. That damn demon he know I can't stand being near that little pervert. The only reason I haven't killed him yet is because mephisto asked me if I would be kind and not kill someone dear to him. -_- . my phone started to ring startling me from my thoughts. "Hello" I said when I answered the phone." Hello Ms. Suzuki I would like to ask you something if you don't mind." I heard yukio's vocie. " Yes?" I was not the most patience of people." I was wondering if you would like to come and teach my class next week?" He asked. I was pondering on the answer should I go or should I just say I can't. " yeah, but instead of next week what about tomorrow, I'll be on the grounds of true cross anyway."  I said."  That will be fine I will see toy tomorrow." " yeah see you tomorrow." The line wnt dead and I put my phone in my pocket. seeing the sun starting to set, I got up from my desk and got my stuff ready to leave. Once I got outside I started to look for my cigarettes. I finnally found them and put one in my mouth and lit it. I know its bad for you but you know. I started to head to the doorms at AMATERASU academy. When i got to my room I was surpised at who was there...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry i havent updated in awhile. wow i really dont know how to do these author notes.  well erm i'll try to update every thursday and friday. bye guys