What are you doing here?!

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while I've been really busy with school and having to help around  the house.... IM SORRY..

Also the song has nothing to do with the chapter.

_________________________________________

When i went into my dorm i found my brother Ryan

"Hello dear sister it's been awhile" he said looking at me with that stupid smile of his " what are you doing here?" I asked him while walking to my window throwing out my cigarette. I heard rustling behind me. I quickly turned around and brought out my dagger and put it to my brother's throat. "What are you doing here? I'm not going to ask again." He smirked then tried to attack me, but he's forgotten that I am stronger then him. I moved quickly to the door. " tell father I do not want to see him ever again, if he wishes to see me tell him he can do it himself instead of sending you." looking at me as if I had two heads. " he will not be happy that I have come back empty handed but have your way many have tried to escape dad but you cannot hide here for long Dad will find you." With that he jumped out of the window on his way home to my father the second in command. Damn, I thought I got away for sure but no my brother had to find me. I must go see mephesto. It's been over three years since I've seen my father after I attacked him while he was sleeping. As I approached true cross academy.