I need your help.

As I was walking to true cross I had the feeling I was being watched. I looked around, but saw no one around. I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it. As so as I got to mephistos door I opened it. I seen amimion sitting on the floor trying a game he found. "Do you know where that annoying brother of ours is?" I asked him. All he did was look at me and shake his head. " you sure help a damn lot you idiot." All he did was smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and walked out the door only to walk into mephisto. "Oh darling sister come in." I deadpan at him and followed him into his office looking at amimon hanging upside down eating chips. "Uh how the hell are those chips not falling out and you being upside. Do the defy gravity?" I asked as he shot me a glare I put my hands up in defence and turned to look at mephisto. "I came to tell you I will be staying for your cram school lessons because yukio asked me to." He nodded his head and asked " did your brother show up?" I nodded and looked out the window. "He said that father was looking for me and sent him to retrieve me." I said turning to face mephisto again. He had a look on his face like he was trying to come up with some sorta plan. "Okay see if you can stay over here until very thing has settles down." I nodded and looked out the window again. "Are they still in classes?" I asked mephisto. He nodded and started to eat ramen. I looked at him with a deadpanned look and walked off to the cram school.
* time skip*
The bell had just rung signaling that regular classes just ended and that the cram students would be rushing to get here on time. "Oh serafina you're here. I didnt expect you to be here till later." I heard yukio say. I looked up from the book I was reading and looked at him from were I was sitting, which was in the floor next to his desk." Yep my class won't be going us cause I gave them the day off to hang with friends, is that cool?"