1•

Natsu's POV

"Hey Lis..." I said as I approached the white haired beauty.

"Natsu! I was looking for you! Where have you been the whole day?" She said as she kissed me on my cheek.

"Um, Lissana we need to talk about something." I said as put my hands in my pockets, looking towards the ground.

"What is it babe?" She said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Lis, I think we should take a break. From each other." I said looking up at her already teary eyes.

"W-what? Why? Did I do something? Natsu?" She said as more tears streamed from he already wet eyes.

"Lis, I- I just can't, not with you. I'm sorry, I have to go now. I'll see you around I guess." I said as I turned to walk away.

I turn my head back to see her sobbing on the floor, created a tiny puddle of tears next to her.

Lucy's POV

Ughhh I don't wanna go to school today...

I have a exam in math, and a track meet after school.

I slowly got up from my bed and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes.

OH SHIT

I forgot today at track the football team will also be there.

Geez why couldn't they pick their practice another day?

I don't wanna be in their way...

I shook the thoughts out of my head and began brushing my hair.

I pulled on a a white tee shirt, tying it at the side so it wouldn't be in my way.

I also put on a pair of black leggings, paring my outfit with white and black converse.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my backpack.

"Dad!!" I called as I walked down the stairs.

"I'm off to school!" I yelled again trying to gain a response.

I gave up on trying and just left to start walking.

"Lucy!" I heard my friend Levy call out as she frantically waved her hand around.

"Hi hi Levy!" I said as I waved to her

"So Lucy, did you hear? Natsu and Lissana broke up." Levy said with wide eyes.

"Hey that's kind of good news! Maybe Lissana can finally focus on cheerleading now, after all she is our captain." I said as I waved my hands around.

"Yeah. They said Natsu broke up with her, he supposedly left her crying in a puddle of her own tears." Levy said as she slightly chuckled

"If i'm completely honest, she deserved it. She's a horrible person." I said matter a factly.

Me and Levy's walk to school consisted of gossip and talk about cheerleading and track.