6•

Natsu's pov
-
Me and Lucy had spent the whole day cleaning my apartment.

It legit took all day because of how messy and dirty my house is.

"Natsu, i'm hungry and you have no food." Lucy said as she looked through the fridge.

"Ah right- do you wanna order a pizza or something?" I said as I looked over to her.

"Yeah sure." She said as she walked over and sat next to me.

I opened my phone and dialed the number and placed the order.

Lucy and I waited until the pizza arrived.

ONCE IT GOT HERE AFTER LIKE 3 MONTHS (cough cough that's how long things actually take because people like to be slow to deliver things to other people cough cough meowski cough) me and Lucy ate it and turned on Netflix.

*patinggg*
Lucy picked up her phone and began texting furiously.

"Who's that?" I said jealously because I didn't know if it was a boy or girl she was texting so intensely.

"Uhh no one? I have to go get something from someone really quick downstairs- i'll be right back though !" Lucy said as she got up and slid on a pair of slides.

She quickly exited the room leaving me on the couch with a empty box of pizza.

I looked out my window to see a black haired tall guy leaning against a gray car- then I saw Lucy come out of the building and HUG HIM. But not just a friend hug- his arm was practically touching her ass.

My eyes widened in disbelief and I realized the black haired tall guy was GRAY FULLBUSTER.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS ??!!

I opened my window and stepped onto the metal fire escape and quickly ran down the rusty stairs.

Gray and Lucy looked at me confused as I hopped off the last few steps.

"Natsu what are you doing?" Lucy said confused.

"What the fuck was that?" I said angrily trying not to do anything stupid.

"Natsu what are you on about huh? We're trying to talk your being iNvAsIvE." That's how I imagined him talking.

"Yeah and what the fuck are you guys talking about huh?" I said as I pushed Gray up against his car.

"Natsu stop!" Lucy said as she pulled my arm, pulling me away from Gray.

"Yo what's your problem dude? We're just trying to talk what the fuck is wrong with you?" Gray said getting in my face and shit.

"Guys stop it!" Lucy yelled louder but we didn't listen to her.

I pulled away from her grasp and shoved Gray right back into his car, holding him there.

"Natsu!! Get off him!" Lucy said as she pulled me some more but I wasn't going to move this time.

Gray then pushed me off of him, I just decided to walk away.

I walked back into the building- Lucy following behind me.

I opened the door and immediately walked into the bathroom.

"Natsu..?" Lucy said as she knocked softly on the door. I didn't open it though.

I ran the faucet and splashed my face with cold water.

'Maybe I over reacted."

"It was just a hug anyways.."

"I've never gotten jealous like that before."

I stayed in the bathroom for a few hours- once checked the time I realized it was 12:00 at night.

I opened the door to see Lucy, sound asleep on the floor using my sweater that's he had on as a pillow.

I kneel down to her and gently shake her awake.

"Hey Lucy..?" I say softly.

She still doesn't wake up though.

I pick her up gently and carry her in my arms, bringing her to my bedroom.

I place her down on the bed and cover her with one of the blankets, then I walk to the living room and lay down on the couch.

'I'm really good at fucking up right when things are going well'

••
•••
••••
•••••
••••••
•••••••
••••••••
•••••••••
••••••••••

UH HEY. THIS IS SHORT ASF BUT YANNO AT LEAST  ITS SOMETHING. IMA BE THINKING ABOUT WHAT COMES NEXT AFTER THIS AND MAYBE THERE WILL BE SOMETHING UP SOON. SOMETHING LONGER.