5•

Natsu's pov
-
I quickly slipped on my shoes and grabbed my sweater and wallet.

Lucy put in her shoes too and stood up, I grabbed her hand and led her out the door.

"Natsu- aren't dates supposed to be planned out and stuff? Like where are we even going." She said as she giggled softly.

"I have everything planned out and I know exactly where we're going." I lied.

"Okay then what are we doing?" She said as she suspiciously looked at me.

"Uhh we're gonna go somewhere, and yeah." I said as I led her to the park.

- skip i guess -

"Okay Lucy, i'm not sure if you could notice this but- I didn't plan anything this was sorta last minute..." I said as scratched the back of my neck.

"It's okay, i'm still having fun with you." She said as she giggled.

We sat on a park bench and talked for awhile.

She mainly talked about all her track and cheerleading stuff- to be completely honest, I wasn't listening to most of the things she was saying.

I focused my attention on her face- like when she talked about something she doesn't like she scrunches her eyebrows and scratches her neck.

When she talks about stuff she enjoys her eyes light up and she smiles brightly.

But mainly I looked at her lips.

I moved a little closer to her which she didn't really notice.

"So yeah that's pretty much why I think she shouldn't be capta-"

I quickly put my hand around her neck and pulled her closer to my lips- softly kissing her.

I slowly pulled away from her-

"Lucy I lo-"

"COME ON BIX ITS GETTING LATE!" A all to familiar voice yelled in the distance.

"I'm comin' Jesus fuck." A mans voice now talked.

"Well it's just that it's important so you need to be more serious." I now saw the white haired figure from where I was.

Lucy also looked over- her eyes immediately widened.

"Natsu- we should leave before she notices us." She whispered.

I nodded in response- and put my hood up cause she would most likely notice my Salmon hair.

I walked quickly after Lucy who had already left the park and was now walking down the side walk.

After I caught up to her- I wondered what Lissana was doing out..

"Natsu why was Lissana out? And why was she with Bixilow?" Lucy questioned as she looked back at the park.

"I'm not sure- but something's definitely going on. That was really sketchy.." I said as took off my hood.

Me and Lucy both walked back to my apartment.

It was a comfortable silence- I swiftly took hold of her hand.