Chapter Six

I get dressed into some blue skinny jeans, my grey T-shirt which I tuck into my jeans, locking out any cold early spring wind. I also chuck on my amazing jacket, it has a hood with a fur rim and its just plain black with toggles. I tame the wild beast, also known as my hair, into a messy but neat high bun, slip into some flats and apply my daily make up.

"C'mon Zoe!" I holler up the stairs.
"I'm coming!" she yells back, "chill your curry."
"My curry is chilled," I argued.
"Good girl." she said patting my head.

Zoe grabbed her keys and we here got of there!

-

We pull up to this big place with neon lights with 'Ripleys Believe It Or Not' or what ever on them, neon lights are hard for me to read ok?

"So Chummy and Alfie told me about this place so... yeah!" said Zoe blushing when she said Alfie, too cute.

Me and Joe were in the back seats so Zoe 'could see the road better', ha! Doubt it, its to get me and Joe together.

We jumped out of the car, the Suggles didn't take their vlogging camera's so we could talk and be more crazy more? does that make seance? I have no idea.

As we walk in, I use my prefferal (?) vision to look at Joe. Every time I see him, he's looking at me? Oh my lord.

I mentally decided to try to get closer to Joe today, to know him better and develop our friendship as we had only met a few days ago.

Yo!! You guys liking this? Please tell me what you think so I know to continue. Please vote, comment and follow me!x yay!!