Chapter 8 - Winter Gala

The day is here , the winter gala. I've been booked for a while on decorations , signatures and dishes but now , that's all over. I can even remove my gloves but , I'm better off with it. You can never know what to expect and I don't want to blast my powers on any innocent commoners. 

   "Elsa!" a voice called. 

   I turned around. Anna. She was wearing a beautiful green dress. Her hair braided into a bun. "Hello Anna."

   She ran and hugged me. "This is going to be a great day!" Anna squels. 

   I laughed and motioned her to calm down. "Yes , I know."

   Anna smirks. "So , are you going with Jack?"

   I nervously laugh. "Well I-"

   "You can't hide it from me. I know that he's taking you." Anna tells me.

   "H-how?" I managed to choke out the words.

   "There's nothing that I don't know Elsa." 

   I laugh it away. "Fine. But I'll ask you again."

   Anna notices that I was wearing a pair of green gloves. "Elsa , why are you wearing your gloves?" 

   "I've been stressed out." I confessed. "I'm scared that I might hurt innocent commoners. I remembered Grand Pabbie's words , 'Fear will be my enemy.'"

   Anna puts her hands on my shoulder. "Just relax , okay?"

   I smiled. "OKay."

   Anna and I walked to the ball room. The ball room. Where I made my first exposer of my powers. I was scared , confuesd and stressed out. But it won't be the same , of course. This time , Jack is with me. An equal to my powers. 

   "Hello Elsa." a voice greeted.

   It was Jack. "Hello Jack." I smiled. He pulled me into a dance. I blushed. "I-I don't dance." I confessed. 

   "Are you serious?" he asks as he flashed a cute boyish smile.

   "Yes ," I replied. "I've never dance."

   He smiled and dragged me to the dance floor. He wrapped his hands on my waist and we started dancing. I looked at my feet. It felt like they were automaticly dancing. I don't know how to dance , I never learn how. I was too busy trying to control my powers. It just keeps getting stronger.

   "Hey , what's on your mind?" Jack asks as he looks at my face. 

   "N-nothing." I replied.

   He smiles. "You can't tell me it's nothing. I can see it in your face Elsa."

   I laughed. "I was just thinking about dancing. And then I accidentally went into a deep thought." Laughing. I finally laughed. For these past few days , I was too stressed out to enjoy anything. 

   "Oh alright then." he smiles.

   The music ended. Everyone clapped. A new song was played. Voilin. The instrument of a voilin was played. It was lovely. Everything was going absolutely fine when suddenly--