Chapter 46 - Realize

I continued to stare at him. He wouldn't wake up. I was scared of losing him. I picked the right side. Father caused it. I couldn't believe it. How could he be so heartless? I couldn't hold back my tears , so , I cried on Jack's stomach. 

   "Renee? Are you okay?" Tooth asks.

   "I-I don't know..." I confess. "I need my memories back...I want my memories back..."

   She puts her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry , Renee but , I can't. Your memories are with Pitch. And right now , we need to save Jack."

   Suddenly , a flash back starts. I-I...saw...two little girls. One with white blonde hair and the other with orange with a hint of brown hair. The one with white blonde hair was older than the other. Probably by 2 years. Then , suddenly , she fell down and accidentally hit her powers at the little one. The little one fainted. Her hair now has a strain of white. The older one was scared and cried for help. Then , it ended.

   I gasp. T-that...little white blonde girl is...me...I-I'm R-Elsa! I'm not Renee Black , daughter of Pitch. I am Elsa , Queen of Arendelle. And , I love Jack. I care for him. And , he loves me back! "Jack!" I slowly held his neck. His eyes still closed but he's still breathing. "Tooth!" I called.

   "What? What happened?" she asks.

   I gave her a hug. "I remember who I am. I remember all my memories! I remember that I am Elsa."

   She gasps and hug me back. "Really? It's good to have you back Elsa!"

   I laughed. "Yes , it's great to be back." I then turn to Jack. "But I wish Jack's awake." I shed a tear.

   "He'll come back soon." she says. "Well , hopefully." I sighed and continue to cry. Jack , please , come back to me...