#7

Savannah

I woke up feeling of course terrible. I ran to the bathroom like i do every morning. I puke. But for some reason there is more today. I hear footsteps running to me. Harry.

"Savannah?!!! Are you okay?" He says as he comes to me holding my hair back for me. As i puke more. He puts his hand on my back as i flinch. But let him. He starts rubbing my back. Once i was done i rested my head on my head. I looked at him. He was so worried. I dont know what i will tell him. Bad food. Yeah.

"Im sorry you had to see that!!!" I laugh as i cover my face. He comes towards me and sits next to me. He turns and looks at me. I look at him back. I smile then look down.
"There's something about you Savannah. Your so different." He says. But i frown. Thats bad. Thats-thats what my father said about me. Then he punched me. As a tear fell down my face.
Harry grabs my face and thats when i shut my eyes and flinched the most. He moves my face so im looking at him. I look at him with my tears.
"In a good way" he says. He wipes my tears with his thumbs.
"Im sorry" i whispered. I wrapped my arms around my body suddenly feeling insecure. He shook his head.
"Dont cover yourself up love. Your beautiful." I looked in his eyes.
"No one has said that before." I say and look down. He takes my arms but stops when he sees them. I took them back.
"Savannah. Your okay." And those words just hit me so hard. And I cried. He grabbed my body and hugged me so i cried in his arms.
Once i got myself together. I looked up at him.
"They arent from me" I whispered. He frowned. "Then who love?"
I looked down. Then looked back up.
Stared into his eyes. Here we go.
"My Father" and thats when he frowned. He looked so mad. He stood up and left. Weird. I stood up to find him.

He had his phone in his hands. Oh no. I ran towards him.
"No harry please. Please dont." He frowned once more.
"Why?! That bastard needs to be taught a lesson."
i grab his hand hesitantly. "He is already in jail Harry" i say to him. He puts his phone down. And walks to me. He hugs me. And kisses my cheek.
"Uhm im going to take a shower and then you can after me. Feel free to do whatever." I say to him. He nods his head. And i walk off. I go to the bathroom and undress. I look at myself. So many scars and green bruises still. I hug myself again. I just hate myself. You know what Savannah. Were going to get a tattoo. Yeah. Then i walk to the shower taking off my undergarments. And got in.

Harry

After the scene in the bathroom i just cant let go of her even more now. She is so gentle and angelic. And she is beautiful and doesnt even know it. Which makes her even more irrisistable.

She told me to do anything. So i just decided to walk around and see everything. Theres no pictures or anything of anyone in her life. And it makes me sad. Her place is very cute though. And cozy. I saw another door to a room. I decided to open it.

Once i opened it i see......baby stuff. I frown. Thinking. Is she really pregnant? With who? When? Obviously not too long ago cuz she isnt showing at all.
But the state she is in. I cant imagine how she is dealing. Now that i think about it.
She didnt drink wine at our dinner. And she puked this morning. Wow. I walk to her room and notice the bathroom door cracked open. I peek through to see if she is okay. And there she was. Standing front of the mirror with just her bra and underwear. She has green bruises everywhere and even more scars. I suddenly noticed a tear fall from my face.
No harry. You dont cry. You havent cried in a long time. Get ur self together. She walked away to get in the shower. I walked away after that. And decided to make her some eggs. I open the fridge and see rows upon rows of pudding. Which makes me laugh. Perhaps pregnancy cravings.

Savannah

I get dressed and do my makeup and hair.

Im so happy i can finally wear makeup without being yelled at

Im so happy i can finally wear makeup without being yelled at. I always loved makeup and fashion. I walk out and notice the nursery door open.....oh no. I totally forgot. I cant imagine what he thinks right now. I walk into the kitchen.
And i see him. Did i mention shirtless. Cooking eggs. It smells amazing.

I walk towards him. "Hey" i simply said. Then walked to the counter stools and sat down to watch. For some reason i feel more comfortable around him now.

He looked at me and smiled. Then looked down. "Hey." "You look stunning today." She really does. No matter what she wears.
"Thank you" she says shyly.
"Uhm so you like pudding?" He laughed. I laughed along with him.
"You know dont you?" I asked looking at him.

He slightly smiled. "Yeah. I saw the door so i opened it. Sorry." I shake my head.
"Its okay. You were bound to find out eventually." I explain.
"And i dont feel or look at you any differently. He sofly says. I nodded. He then plopped an egg on my plate.

"Thank you. Uhm you remember what i said at our dinner that one night? And i tried to cover my words up?" He nodded.

"Yeah well it was the truth. I havent had a full on meal in years. And i never was aloud to cook so. Thank you for that. And this!" I say as i put egg in my mouth.

He looked at me with a sad face. "Its no problem." He says.
"I will go take a shower now." He says. I nodded. And he walked away. I finished eating.

I decided to just walk into the nursery and see everything. Maybe i can put up a little while he is taking a shower. What else am i gonna do.
I move the dresser to one side of the room. And then i sit on the floor ready to figure out the crib. I need direction.

Thirty min later harry walks in laughing. I look up and smile. Damn him with wet hair makes my stomach swell up. And i blush.
"You need any help love?" He asks.

"You know, i think so. I havent gotten very far since you got in the shower" i laugh. He smiles and takes the pieces. He didnt even read the directions. He just out everything together. Clever clever harry. Of course he can do everything.
Then something came up.

As he was putting a piece together he looked at me. "So if u dont mind me asking. Uhm how did you get pregnant?" He frowned. I looked down. Might as well tell him. He will hate me.
"Its uhm a uh just promise you wont hate me" i said.

He walked towards me and held out his pinky looking in my eyes. I smiled. I attached my pinky with his.

He now looked like he was ready to hear it

I looked down. But he grabbed my chin bringing me to look at him. "It's alright." He said. I nodded.

"I-i was raped." I said as i sat down sliding down the wall. And he slid down with me. He started pulling me towards him cradling me in his arms. I started to tears up and cry.
"Shhhh its okay. I will never let anyone touch you. I promise you that" he said. And for some odd reason, My heart even though its been shattered so many many times. Trusted him.

I suprised myself by wrapping my arms around his neck and him telling me its okay.

He let me go and looked at me.
Then looked at his watch.
"Ive got to get back to the office for my meetings."
"Oh of course go ahead!"

Then he left.