Training

Hey guys so I decided to make her training the next day I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

                      Alaina's POV
June 24, 2019

I came downstairs in shorts and a tank top with my hair pulled up and no shoes.

Jasmine was waiting for me and we walked to the training room.

They showed me the basics and it became more intense.

               *Four hours later*

I wanted a break I got up at 4am but they wouldn't let me.

"Come on get up your not done!" Jasmine yelled.

Just then Cole, Hunter, Kai, and Jake walked in looking at me.

"Why the fuck is she on the ground?" Kai growled.

"She is exhausted so are we can't we take a break?" Mary looked at Cole in a pleading manner.

"You three can she has to run four laps around the whole house." Cole looked at me.

"That's not fair!" I yelled at him.

"Tough grow a pair of balls and run!" He snapped fire in his eyes.

"Fuck you I'm not running!" I snapped back at him.

"Alaina you either run or you fucking keep training till you break!" He yelled.

I got up and walked outside and started to run.

Forty minutes later I finished and came back in and he told me to run four more.

I mentally cried but did as I was told.

I started to run when Cole started to run with me.

"What do you want?" I said weakly.

"I'm sorry I have to do this to you but it's apart of training." He said he had sadness in his voice.

"It doesn't matter Cole why would you care." I growled at him.

"I do fucking care it hurts me to see you go through pain!" He yelled running my pace.

We finished the last three laps and I was even more exhausted.

Cole picked me up and carried me into his room and laid me down and left me there to sleep.

An hour later I got up and he told me I needed to keep training.

I sighed and ate an apple and went back to training.

Cole tested my training and said two more days of this I should be good but I didn't want to train anymore I'm exhausted and I hate this.

I nodded okay and he told the girls that we needed to go get proper training clothes.

We left and got into the SUV.

"So why is Cole like this?" I asked the girls.

"He isn't like this he wouldn't give to fucks in what we wear your growing on him." Luna said smiling.

"There is no way that he will ever like me." I laughed.

They just smiled and kept it with that.

We got done and let's just say Cole ended up showing up when a guy tried hitting on me.

"SHE IS MINE AND IS ALWAYS GONNA BE MINE SO GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE!" Cole yelled at the guy and he grabbed me pulling me too him.

I looked at Cole and he picked me up and he carried us to the car and we went home.

"Get to training." Cole looked at me and I walked away in silence without saying a word.

I didn't eat that night or didn't sleep I trained and trained and they didn't seem to notice.

I know what will make Cole happy and that is to...

Hey guys Cali here hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Have a wonderful day/ night!
~Cali Marie🤓