Threats And More

Alaina's POV

July 5, 2019

I awoke from my sleep to no Cole I got worried and went downstairs there was a note on the fridge telling me he went to his brothers house and that the others were home he would be back.

I sighed and went into the fridge grabbing bacon and the eggs.

I cooked enough for everyone and I went to wake them up.

''Please don't let me walk in on anything'' I said silently to myself.

I knocked on Kai's door and he told me to go away.

''Breakfast is ready though.'' I said though the door.

He grunted and Luna came to the door in a blanket.

''Alaina please we will be down in a couple of minutes.'' she said looking at me indicating they were doing something.

I quickly walked away and knocked on Jake's door.

''Alaina what do you want?'' Jake said behind his door.

''How did you know its me?'' I questioned him.

''Well anyone here would know not to wake me up and wait till I get up and your the only one who does not know not to wake.'' he said opening the door.

He pulled me in his room and pretended to eat me all I did was laugh and laugh.

''Stop your gonna make me cry.'' I said between laughs.

''Well this is what you get for waking me up missy.'' he growled and let me go and I walked out.

''Oh and breakfast is done.'' I said walking away.

I finally reached Hunter's room and I heard Jasmine, Mary and him talking.

I knocked and Mary answered.

''Yes?'' she questioned.

''Breakfast is um ready.'' I said clearing my throat looking into her gorgeous green eyes.

''Okay Alaina thank you for telling us we will be down soon.'' she smiled and closed the door.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my food and walked outside to the patio to eat.

I watched Max run around and I smiled.

I heard a lot of yelling inside and I didn't even go check.

The door opened to the house and I heard my name being yelled.

''Yes!" I yelled and everyone ran to me.

''Why the hell didn't you tell us you were coming out here you should have let us know!'' Hunter yelled at me which he never does if I may add.

''I didn't think it mattered I mean you guys were busy so why not enjoy the day with a good breakfast outside.'' I smiled looking at all of them.

''We thought someone took you! For fuck sakes Alaina we thought you were hurt Cole would have killed us if something happened to you!'' Luna yelled at me

''I wasn't getting in trouble for your dumbass Alaina you need to ask before you just leave!'' Mary growled at me.

''Alaina what we are all trying to say is that we have to protect you when Cole is not here because people want to kill you and we cant protect you if your wanting to walk outside to eat and not tell us.'' Jasmine said so calmly.

''Guys I'm so sorry I worried all of you.'' I said looking at them.

''Go inside now.'' Kai growled.