Actor Playlist

River Phoenix
Crybaby by Melanie Martinez
"You seem to replace your brain and your heart, you take things so hard and then you fall apart"
REASON: River Phoenix was a very emotional person, which made him an amazing actor and animal activist. There was once a story I heard about a date he had Martha Plimpton in which he cried when she order meat. I'm not sure how accurate that is but nonetheless he was still was very passionate about animals. He also was said to have a self destructive side to his emotional feelings. Rest In Peace.

Wil Wheaton
La La Land by Demi Lovato
"I will stay the same."
REASON: Wil Wheaton is someone who I feel is very passionate about whatever project he works on. I feel like he isn't someone who does things to be popular, he does things because they are important to him. He speaks out on important matters like  mental health and political matters as well which people can kinda stray away from fearing controversy. I admire that.

Corey Feldman
Innocent by Taylor Swift
"It's all right, Just wait and see your string of lights are still bright to me"
REASON: Corey Feldman is someone who was exposed to the dark side of Hollywood at a young age. Abuse is so hard to overcome and he has been doing an amazing job of speaking out against Hollywood pedophila. I understand his career is very different than when he was a child but pain changes people. I still think he is a good person.

Keanu Reeves
Someone's watching over me by Hilary Duff
"I won't give up, no I won't break down, sooner than it seems life turns around."
REASON: Keanu has lost so many people and has had many hardships in his life. Despite all that he has an amazing career and is a great actor.

Corey Haim
Kristy are you doing okay? By the offspring
"Can you stay strong, can you go on?"
REASON: Corey Haim was also exposed to the dark side of Hollywood which is said to be the reason he started doing drugs. Trauma can make or break a person and sadly Corey Haim turned to drugs which led to his death. Rest In Peace.

Jonathan Brandis
Why by Rascal Flatts
"Why you'd leave the stage in the middle of a song?"
REASON: Jonathan was a very successful child actor but like most child actors growing up made it harder to book roles. He was said to be depressed about his waning career which resulted in him committing suicide. Rest In Peace.

I'm going to make another one of these with actresses.
That's all folks
👋