this is worth reading

" Ok so I was at the store right I see popcorn 12 mini bags for 5 dollars count me in different flavors we got variety and I don't like cheese but I took one for the team I'll just eat plain ass sea salt I'm a good person anyway you can get seasoning for the popcorn which is cool but I'm not gonna be the nerd bringing popcorn seasoning to the party like ... anyway they have syrups too like fucking chocolate what makes it different from regular chocolate syrup also what does chocolate popcorn syrup taste like on cheese popcorn cuz like people put cheese on Apple pie but I don't even like cheese and how the fuck you gonna put cheese with cinnamon anyway I really wonder how the first person made cheese and who's the first person who made popcorn it's not really the most simple idea obvs like you have to dry out the corn and shit were people just doing it with regular corn and decided to dry it also how do you dry corn I mean like one time I was heating up corn and it started to burn and taste like popcorn also can you eat corn without heating it like eggplant and shit can you eat eggplant without cooking it I just remembered my eggplant nose gdi anyway I don't even really like popcorn like it's a lot of people's favorite food but it really gets stuck in your gums and it's not so exciting "

- queen of the furries, 2017