Will You Marry Me?~ 👑

Name: Maat Tammam

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Looks:

Eye color: Hazel

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Dark, DARK Purple

Special markings or items: None.

Height: 5'6

Nationality: Ebarician (His country is Ebaric)

Sexuality: Bicurious

Personality: Matt takes many classes, like violin classes, piano classes, guitar classes, art classes, literature classes, language classes, gym classes, singing classes, and even dance classes. He tries his hardest to be the best and wants to be known and seen as a dominant one. He likes mature dancing. Dancing that shows a story, like books, kind of. During his baths, he's on his laptop, either listening to music or  clicking through files and reading reports. During his suppers, he reads a book on his lap or plays games on his phone as his family argues about random things across the table. During his sleep, he... well, he sleeps. But you'll find paper and books around his bed when he sleeps cause he works till he tires out. His work and job in the family is to handle the money, basically the accountant, so he technically has the most hardest job in the family although he seems to be the most and peaceful one. He was told about his Wright prince as a child, his mother encouraging him about how perfect and awesome he was. His heart flutters when he talks about him, though he never, EVER met him yet. Before bed, he always prays to god that he'd meet him soon and never gave up on him. He was patient on waiting for his knight. By his people, he is known to be too kindhearted to others. He holds a cold and stone looking face but his people opens him up to someone else. A happier version of himself. He helps everyone, his people loves him and supports him a lot, wanting their little country to to expand more and more with his control. His small town all knows him and he knows them all. He is the most popular face of the family, as being the youngest.

Occupation: Prince

Hobby: Playing soccer, jogging, dancing, gardening, and strolling around his town.

Strength: He works hard and stays determined no matter what.

Weakness: He only cares about himself, wanting to be the best, and is too stubborn for his own self.

Likes: Pink and blue tulips, (though he claims to like white roses as a symbol of maturity) books, his people, his laptop (it has ALL his work in it), dancing, games and toys and marrying the Wright's RICH son.

Dislikes: Arguing, STRESSFUL work, red roses, bees, and ants.

Turn on: (He knows none about sex but for your information..) BDSM, daddy and master kinks, and public.

Turn off: (Like before, he knows not about this..) Making a mess, being too loud, interrupted sex.

Background: Maat was born into a poor and small, yet royal family that owns a poor and small country. He still lives in a big house and with a few servants, but his money is near to zero, so at such a young age, his parents made the decision that their son was gonna marry the Wright's child so that he could support them when they grow up. His mom would tell him about their son and encouraged that he'd be happy with him, and that he couldn't marry anyone else but him. Of course, being loyal and did trusting his mother, he believed her and doesn't want to let her down. His true goal from he beginning to to marry that child he never met. And he WILL, as being a stubborn and hard working person, he always gets what he wants.

Romantic Relationships: None. His finance was always Kenny.

Family Relationships: Mom - Aziza Tammam. Dad - Abasi Tammam.

Scenario:
1) Kenny was the person you were the closest to, honestly, the two of you had sex together plenty of times too. Kenny was a rich man, wealthy, clever, and smart. But the only thing he never knew was his fiance, Maat. After Kenny's meeting, you two met at a bar. "What happened?" You asked Kenny. "I... have a fiance...?" He grumbles under his breath. "... Kenny?" You here a man says, his skin dark, his hair dark purple, peaking behind Kenny's back. "Hello~.." He chirps happily. "I'm Maat, Prince Maat."

2) Your Own