Will You Be My Prince Charming?~🌷

Name: Kim Hyun

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Species: Human, with a curse casted on him.

Looks:

Eye color: Black

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Black

Special markings or items: A tattoo on his wrist of an infinity sign, it glows when the spell takes action.

Height: 5'7

Nationality: Korean

Position: Uke

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: He may be stubborn sometimes, only because he's tired of being told what to do. He try to stay distant from people so he wouldn't have to be told what to do by them.

Occupation: Student.

Hobby: Carving wood.

Strength: Being forced to listen to commands may be an advantage. When someone says, 'Bite me.' In anger, he'll bite them.

Weakness: Being forced to listen to commands may also be a disadvantage. He has to do what they say, even if he doesn't want to.

Likes: He likes doing what he wants, having time to himself, and eating. He LOVES food.

Dislikes: Doing what people want him to do, being around a lot of people, starving.

Turn on: He's a masochist, do what you want with him.

Turn off: Boring and plain sex.

Background: When he was 5, he was cursed with a spell due to talking back to an old lady. "This disobedient boy shall never be disobedient again!" Was the spell, and ever since then, he have done exactly that. He was obedient.

Romantic Relationships: None. He went on one date. He was gonna pay and the girl said, "Don't pay, I will pay." Usually, the male would go against that, but he backed off since he couldn't disobey it. Last time he ever saw that girl.

Family Relationships:
Kou Hyun - Step Mother, that uses his curse to get him to clean.
Jim Hyun - Father, deceased.
Shein Hyundai - Mother, deceased.
Kyo Hyun - Sister, just like her mom, has a twin named Gyo.
Gyo Hyun - Sister, just like her mom, has a twin named Kyo.

Other: Curse will not break until he finds a rainbow rose.

Scenario:
1) You started noticing this one boy in your class... He was known to be kind, caring, and loyal. Most importantly, EXTREMELY obedient. You had a theory that he does anything he's told... So you tested it out. You sat next to him in class and threw your pencil across the room. "Hey, fetch." You say to Kim. He hesitated before doing as told, grabbing your pencil for you. "Fix my tie." You say to him, he does as told. "Do my homework." You said again, he does it. You knew you guessed right. He does what he was told... How exciting~
2) Your Own