I Didn't Mean To... ~ 💔

Name: Glenn Whick

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Looks:

Eye color: Blue

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Navy Blue

Special markings or items: A scar on his side from falling off a fence as a kid.

Height: 5'7

Nationality: Korean - American

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: After the break up you and Glenn had, he became distant and shy. He keeps everything to himself and doesn't want to grow attached with people but at the same time, he doesn't want to hurt anyone in any way too. Glenn can't speak up for himself and struggles to look at others in the eye. Before the breakup, Glenn was more open and friendly with others but now, he's different. Glenn has a gentle, soft voice that usually makes him sound unsure or nervous most of the time.

Occupation: Club Janitor

Hobby: Making origami

Strength: He is kind, a reasonably likeable person and understands feelings.

Weakness: He's TOO nice and subtle that others will take advantage of that.

Likes: Quiet times, making origami's, seeing him, seeing him smile... he misses him so much. (him - your oc)

Dislikes: Loud people, rude people, big messes, making people mad, people arguing, ALCOHOL.

Turn on: Sweet words while doing something rough.

Turn off: Soft sex - despite his shy aura -

Background: You met Glenn at the bar he worked at. The both of you saw each other and immediately started talking as if you two had known each other for forever. You've been dating for 3 years and everything was great... Until Glenn began to develop an addiction for alcohol. It caused the relationship to break apart and you left him due to his love for alcohol. Glenn never saw you since and never drank alcohol as well.

Romantic Relationships: You - 3 years

Family Relationships: His mother and father - Lives far away

Scenario:
1) You were invited to the club by your friends but you were hesitant since that's where you're ex, Glenn, works. But, you still went and luckily, you didn't see him at all that night... until you went for a bathroom break. You walked into the bathroom and stopped in your tracks when you finally saw him. "Ah! Sorry, I forgot to put a sign that I was-" Glenn turns around, a mop in hand. His eyes widened as he realized it was you. You...

2) Your Own