Chapter 0 : Time to visit

*chirp chirp*

The sound of birds from the tree right beside me. The blazing sun that accompanied me after I arrived here. And the insanely humanless place I'm at right now.

I arrived safely to where I have to go. I just got off and here I am at the bus stop. But why aren't anybody here. Its like no one live in this village.

"Did I end up in the wrong place?" *checks the map*

"Oh... its the right place." "I'll just wait for the other bus to arrive then." I waited for the bus to arrive while standing because there's no bench to sit on... only the sign board.

-one hour later-

"I've been waiting like forever. What am I suppose to do if no one come by?"

After waiting for so long. Memories from why I'm here flashed back in my mind. I've began to remember what happened...

"Mom & Dad I hope you two are happy wherever you are right now." *look straight at the blue sky*

.

.

.

"THOSE TWO JUST DOING WHAT THEY WANT!!!" *shouts*

"leaving me here behind ... I barely even know this place" I feel really frustrated.

-flash back-

Mom: "honey, you can't live by yourself! Mommy's going to be so sad when your not here by her side"

Dad: "Don't leave, my cute son... Don't leave Daddy behind"

That's what they said after I say I wanna go camping with my friends.

Sigh~

But then tomorrow arrives... after a day they decide to go on a vacation... just the two of them!!!

Mom & Dad : "We decide to go on a vacation trip~♡" they said it happily

I gets really excited that I'll go somewhere else besides home but...

Mom: "honey... I know that you wants to live on your own"

Me: "yes . . . ?"

Me: "aren't I coming with you two?"

Mom & Dad : " of course~

.

.

.

.

NOT " they said while smiling lovey dovey

" it won't be a date if your there right~♡"

I suddenly stops right there -_-

Mom: "here I prepare your luggage for you ~ your going to stay with your Aunt... have a happy vacation dear~"

After saying that they just flew off without me

I wake up late and all I've seen was the money for transportation and a letter they left me saying :

Dear my cute son,

Mommy and Daddy's going to fetch you after we finish our special vacation. Don't cry while were gone okay~. So just stay with your Aunt for a while. I know you'll have a bunch of fun there... I guarantee it.

Love Michelle♡
(Mom's name)

-back to the current time-

"Those couple of teenage brain parents!!! What about my food money!!!" Shouting in the middle of nowhere >~<

*ring*

a text message

From : Michelle♡

If your worried about your finances... I've sent your allowance to your Aunt. Make sure to go there okay~

*sob sob* cries

"What did I do to be treated like this!!!" cries at the bus stop *crouching*

-to be continued-