Four

Two updates in a day cause it's my BIRTHDAY🎉🎉🎊

____________

When we get into the room I realize that Camila had closed and locked the door. She started walking towards me with evil smirk on her face.

"Camila? Wha....what are you doing? What's going-" but before I could finish her lips were on mine. She pinned me up against the wall, I was struggling, trying to get free from her grip but she wouldn't stop.

"What's the matter babygirl, arn't you ready?" She said after pulling me.

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"This" she says and drags me to the bed. "Ready" she said looking at the closet door.

Then I saw someone was coming with a big smirk on her face. She was holding duck tape and rope.

"Who....who is she?" I ask scared.

"Just a friend now be quite. And let us have some fun with you kitten."

Then before I knew it there was a piece of tape covering my mouth.

The next thing was they were tying my arms and legs with bed. And strated ripping my clothes.

The girl was sitting on chair at the corner of the room. And out of nowhere I felt something get shoved inside me. It was Camila's dick.

I was screaming in the pain, tear were rolling down my cheek.

"Dam you're tight." Camila said more like she was moaning. She was moving so fast it hurt like hell.

I was mentaly screaming "stop!!!! I was in love with you please stop..... I'm only 17. STOPPPP!!!!! I'm virgin, you can't just take it away like this..."

The girl walk towards us and asked "can I have some?"

"Oyee you motherfucking bitch...what I'm a chicken nugget? That you want some? SON OF DICK " I was mentaly yelling at them.

Camila stop moving and said "of course."

The girl start rubbing my center. She stuck her finger inside me and started moving fast, she added two more finger inside me. Her actions were getting harder and faster making me arch my back.

She looked at Camila who was enjoying the show and asked her if she can taste me?

"Go for it, you helped me, you get to have fun with her too." Camila said, and with a second she bend down and put her head between my thighs, she licked me once and i got shiver all over my body. She notice that and i saw her smirking.

She stuck her tongue in me, sucking harder and harder. I could tell she was touching herself too...she was naked and was moaning.

I was mess, I was crying, I was hurt, I was broken. This was wrong, everything was wrong, Loving her, trusting her. The person I trusted the most has'd raped me

I heard Camila saying "My turn, can I have her back now?"

The girl moves back and said "Sure, she's all yours."

Camila was top on me, she was naked too. "Here we go baby." She said and start kissing my neck.

"You love me right?" Camila asked softly as I shake my head.

"Say it!" She yells.

I shake my head once again as my lip trembles.

"You, you love me baby girl! I know you do! This is because we are here Lauren, I love you and you love me!" She screams as she thrusted inside me.

"I love you baby"
________

My heart pounds against my rib cage as I sit up immediately, feeling the sweat roll down my forehead.

My hands touch my drenched cheeks as multiple of tears spill once more.

I bring my knees to my chest and shake my head.

"It was just a dream, Camila won't do that," I repeat to myself.

My hands shake vibrantly as I bite down my bottom lip, shaking my head with disgrace.

"I love you kitten," Camila call out once more as I grip onto my ears trying to shut out the horrifying words of her.

She was crazy, that's not the Camila I know.

I grip hold of my phone.

Me: Daddy, I had a nightmare I can't stop thinking about it all, I know it's threw in the morning but I can't do anything to get it off my mind.

Almost an instant my phone virbrates as I stare back at the message.

Camz: Are you alright? And baby I can't come over, it's too early in the morning

Me: I'm sorry, no I'm not okay. I'm scared to even sleep again.

Camz: Come on, tell me what happened, I'll stay up and talk to you, is that okay babe?

Me: You wouldn't do anything to hurt me right?

A few minutes passed and there was no reply from Camila.

I start to grew nervous, as I wiped my sweaty hands on the bed sheets.

My legs shook terribly with fear and my throat was dry.

What if she fell asleep?
What if she's ignoring me?

I started to grow worried with every minute that passes, and finally sh replies.

Camz: No, I promise. Why would you think such thing? I don't ever want you getting hurt. Is everything alright?

I breath out sigh of relief befor taking a breath.

Me: Yeah everthing's fine. Thank you by the way. You've been there for me since I was fifteen until now. Can't thank you enough.

Camz It's okay princesa, don't pay much attention to the nightmare, everyone geta them and whatever you dreamt about isn't real okay? And it will never happen.

Camz: And baby I am always going to be there to protect you. I want you to be happy and safe. That's all matters for me.

Camz: Now you should try to get some sleep, I have to wake up rather early to move my guitar set from my garage to upstairs ;)

Me: Camz you know, you're too sweet.

Me: I'm actually smilling ao hard rivht now, I'm happy you're starting to play guitar again. Why dis you stop?

Camz: goodnight baby girl.

I stared at text confusingly, did she ignore me?

I looked back over at the last text I sent, seeing that she read it, I ran a hand threw my hair and sighed.

Me: goodnight daddy.

_____________

Lol it's not my birthday😩 I just finsh this book. So enjoy and daily updates will be there...