¢heap

Justin was a prostitute, $10 an hour, and trust me, that was what you called a cheap hooker.

And a lot of the times it was just him and his best friend, Jason, standing outside in the heavy snow, waiting for their next job.

Most prostitutes have their pimps, but Jason and Justin had each other, that's the way they intended to keep it.

That is, until the day six boys thought it'd be fun to hire themselves two hookers, and hold them against their will.

Drama, laughter, happiness and tears are the only thing that's bound to come out of this... and maybe a little love along the way?

©Spiro96Beliectioner

Rated: MA15+

Warnings: Boy×Boy, Strong language, smut, triggers, drug abuse, violence, mature content...

Author's Note; I decided to write this, and was inspired after watching a few Law And Order: SVU episodes, but have come up with my own plot and outcome. I do not discriminate against those who sell themselves for money, due to the fact it isn't always their choice to end up in that position, I ask of you not to comment indecent, and disrespectful contents on this story, or any of my others, I write this purely for fun, and if any hateful slurrs are spoken in this, it isn't to at all condone hate, or disrespect, thank you :)