Chapter 19: Sneaking Off: Scene from Talk Curvy To Me (Shawn/Loey)

Hey lovelies! I know some of you just read these and not the actual books lol and I kinda think that's funny lol but anyway, this is just the deleted scene from Chapter 19 of Talk Curvy To Me, so enjoy.  Bonus, this scene will be written in Shawn's POV!! Surprise! Also sorry it's not super long.

          Forever yours, ~Vamps

-

Shawn Austin MacAuley
(A/N I couldn't remember if I gave him a middle name!)

  She felt so good. Everything about this girl felt good.

   I opened my eyes to see her arching her back below me. Her own eyes were closed and she was biting her lip.

  Just the way she looked turned me on. Loey was every good thing wrapped into one.

  And she'd finally said yes. She was mine. Her curvy body was mine to hold and ravish. But she never seemed to realize that her body wasn't the only thing to love about her.

I had to admit before I got to know her, I just wanted to sleep with her.

  But now that I knew her favorite ice cream and that she preferred Supernatural over The Walking Dead, there was nothing more I wanted than to be with her.

  Her hands were driving me crazy as they ran over my abs and I went back to kissing her neck. I loved messing with the sensitive skin, I liked how it drove her crazy with lust. After a few more minutes of enjoying her neck I got off of her.

I stood by the edge of the bed and looked down at her, sprawled on the bed, her hair in a wild mess and her eyes burning with want.

"If I'm your Buttercup, be my Westley." She whispered and slipped of her bra.

I couldn't help but admire her supple breasts as they were released from the fabric and wiring.

  "I'm all yours luv," I grinned and leaned down to place my lips on her's.

   She kissed me back hungrily as if she couldn't contain herself anymore.

I wanted everything from her. Her heart. Her soul. Her love.

She was the first girl I'd really fallen for since Quinn. But Loey was already a hundred times better than Quinn.

With Loey I felt... normal. I felt like I could be a person aside from the model or the TV Star or the son who continually disappoints his father. With Loey I was successful, I was happy, I guess I was like a newer version of Shawn.

"Shawn?" Loey's soft voice cut through my thoughts as she looked up at me. She sat up a little as I had pulled away and was sitting between her legs.

Her hands came up to cup my cheeks as she looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly. "You're not having second thoughts are you?"

I could tell she was starting to panic so I leaned forward and kissed her lips slowly. I wanted her to feel everything that I was feeling.

"No, I've always wanted you," I whispered and her face changed from panic to appreciation.

"Yes you did..." she giggled and I chuckled at her joke as I pulled her legs around my waist and wrapped my own arms around her.

"Let's get this party started," I smiled down at her before capturing her lips again.

She kissed me a second before pushing away. "Enough with the foreplay MacAuely,"

She reached down and unbuckled my belt. She slid my jeans down as far As she could and then went to attack my boxers.