Chapter 6: Disaster Strikes

We were soaring through the clouds in Bowser castle. It was amazing. I really couldn't believe that I was finally free from those annoying toads and my girlie-girl cousin. It was too good to be true.

"You enjoying freedom? Asked Bowser.

"This is amazing! Thank you, Bowser," I said.

Kamek came in the room with us. For those of you who don't know who she is, she is a Magikoopa that casts spells. She has a blue cape.

"Daisy! Nice to see you," she said.

"Hello Kamek," I said.

Then suddenly we heard thunder. It was really loud thunder, too.

"What's going on out there? It sounds like a Bowser castle scene from a Mario game!" Said Bowser.

We looked out of one of the windows. There was a gigantic storm. We saw the lightning strike, then the thunder roar.

"It's even louder than those roars I have to do in the Mario games!" Said Bowser.

Then suddenly the castle began to rock. Bowser fell out of one of the windows.

"Bowser!" I screamed.

But it was too late. He had already fallen.

I cried. Kamek did too.

"My only ever true love, killed. My first taste of freedom ruined," I said.

"Don't worry, Daisy. It will be ok. And who knows, maybe he isn't dead," she said.

I know she was trying to make me feel better, but it really didn't help. I just wanted Bowser. No one else.

Then we fell out of one of the windows.

"Kamek! Hold onto me!" I shouted.

Kamek held my hand as we fell out of Bowser castle together. We heard a loud crash. I guess Bowser castle had collapsed. We fell for some time, but then we stopped falling. There was ground beneath our feet.