Who are you?

Hello! Welcome to my first long reader insert story. This is just going to be a brief little introduction to who you are in this story.

A quick key:
(Y/N) = Your name
(Y/M/N) = Your middle name
(Y/L/N) = Your last name
(N/N) = Nickname
(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C) = Eye color
(S/C) = Skin color

You currently live in a remote location in Texas. There is a lot of things in your life that you keep secret. No one in the online world truly knows who you are, or what your life is like. Only those that are close to you tend to know about your double life.

The things you don't keep secret is your active life style, and your incredible gaming skill.

You are known as "TheMysteriousAngel." Why that name? In various lobbies and sessions, you are always the one to save the day, in a sense. You would get a clutch win, and your team would either love it or hate it.

One day, your best friend, Lukas, told you that he was moving. To a new country none the less. In order for you two to remain in touch, you both get skype. After fiddling with the program to understand it, you try messaging him to get his idea. After 5 missed calls and 20 text messages, you decided to randomly guess his username.

Let's just say, the person who answered wasn't your best friend, but a potential new one.