Chapter 1: A Chance Encounter

A/N: (F/C) means Fav. Color.

(Y/N) grumbled slightly as her text and call was ignored for the umpteenth time. Currently, she was in her gaming/recording room since this was where her PC was. It took a long while, but she eventually was able to build herself beefy PC for what she does.

(Y/N) is a gamer. A rather known one at that. Everyone in the gaming community knows her under the name of "TheMysteriousAngel." She even got a YouTube channel to upload random compilations of her kills in games or successful runs of play-throughs. She never spoke. Not in a lobby, nor as commentary for gaming. She was a mystery to everyone. Her current channel has only a hundred thousand subscribers, but she didn't quite care about the number.

She tossed her phone to the couch nearby, rubbing her temples a bit. "Might as well take a wild guess," she mumbled, sitting up. She clicked on the search bar and started to think. Come on. You know Lukas better than anybody. What in the world could his username be? After a few moments of deep thought, she typed. After looking at all the options before her, she clicked on the one that most likely seemed like him. She hit call, hoping her would hear that. He was always at his computer, so it was worth a shot. After a few rings, someone answered.

"Hello? Lukas?" she asked, hopeful. "Well. My name is Luke and I have an ass. Does that count?" the voice on the other end questioned. "Oops! Sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you," she said. "It's fine. I wasn't doing much anyway," he laughed. She chuckled with him, though she sounded exhausted. "I guess I should, go," she said. "You don't need to. You could keep talking to me while you look for this Lukas," he replied. "Are you sure? I don't want to distract you," she replied, a bit nervous. "I could use the company. Most of my friends are asleep anyway," he said. "Then I guess I should introduce myself," she said, smiling, "Call me (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). As I said before, I'm Luke." It what should have been a possible quick call turned into a two hour one. She was actually enjoying talking with this stranger. Her attention then turned to her phone as it chimed. "Oh! He replied!" she said, grabbing the phone and looking at the message. "Did he finally get his bitch ass up?" he asked with a chuckle. "It would appear," she trailed off as she read the message, "That he was actually out on a date. He won't be home for a few hours. I at least got his skype name now." She was quick to type it in and send the friend request. "Glad that problem is solved," she chuckled. "Does that now mean you have to leave?" he asked. He sounded a bit, disappointed.

"Well. I need to kill time somehow," she chuckled, "I guess I could play games," she mumbled. "You game?" he asked, excited. "Yeah. It's fun!" she replied with a large grin. "Whatcha got? I wanna play a game with you now!" he said. She was very hesitant to give out her name. If he was active in the gaming community, he'd go crazy if he found out who she was. "Well, I'm pretty bad. So I prefer playing on my own," she lied. "Come on. Just one game," he pleaded. She thought for a moment, trying to find a way to compromise. "Hang on. I think, I think I have GTA V," she said, looking through her games. "PlayStation or Xbox?" he asked. She held in her grumble. Every platform she has for gaming, her name is the same. "Shit. I lent it to a friend," she lied, hoping he would buy it, "I guess I could play COD."

She turned on her Xbox and loaded the game. "That sounds like a plan. Might join you on that," he said, turning on his console. "I'm just going to play online matches. Maybe we could run into each other," she chuckled. "Ooo! It'll be like a guessing game!" he laughed. She laughed with him as she loaded into a lobby. The immediate reactions were always priceless. "Oh my god! It's Angel!" was the normal response. She smiled as she played a few rounds before backing out and joining a new session.

"Holy shit! I need to record this!" Luke suddenly said. "What happened?" (Y/N) asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm in a session with TheMysteriousAngel! This is crazy!" he said. "Really?!" she asked, looking at all of the other names to find him. "Hang on," he said. After a few moments of silence, a picture was sent through the skype chat. She looked at it to find that she was indeed in the same lobby as him. "Holy shit," she mumbled. "This is incredible!" he laughed. (Y/N) swallowed slightly as she looked back at the screen. They then played a few rounds, the two of them chatting or screaming at the screen.