OK last one (my own words)

This is like a continue on the whole race thing if your uncomfortable skip this chapter, and so you know, I'm not expecting this book to blow up with comments and support and views that's not why I'm doing this at all,
So if you honestly think I'm doing this for the attention, why waste my words...? Think what you want to, I know I'm not going to change your mind about that!
So, if I get a ton of hate on this book at least I finally got my feelings out.

(These are my own words and opinions!!!)

Let's get back on track, race,
It's a big thing, someone a different race does something wrong and now it's this race is bad, or this race is superior. It's horrible to think that the out look on our races are labels.
Well this race is bad just look at what they've done, what has the race done, be a different color than you? If someone is not the same color as you, people idiomatically think they are horrible and ugly!
I GOT KICKED OUT OF A BAKERY FOR BEING A DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR THAN MY MOM!! And what do I think, you don't have to like someone but you will respect there boundaries!
Police officers are supposed have a positive out look, but most of them don't !!(not all MOST)
I know I don't really have I right. But seriously.? I'm probably going to delete this soon anyway...
People say that biracial (darker people, black people no disrespect) people are the laziest people you will meet.
Why?
Because of slavery they would work for free,
But now that they don't want to work for free there lazy, wait.
NO ONE WANTS TO WORK FOR FREE SO ARE WE ALL LAZY NO- because we put the blame on every race but our own! But anyway before I insult someone I'm going to go!

Thanks for reading!!
Baiii