The accident

"I love you, babe. See you when I get home." I kiss my wife on the cheek, grab my coffee and head out the door. It's a sunny day and the light reflecting off my car is blinding. I put my hand over my eyes and unlock my car.
   Getting in the car I start it and put my seatbelt on. I start pulling out of my drive way and head to work. PING. Oh my wife texted me. I glance down at my phone.

    "Tonight is going to be fun ;) Happy Anniversary my love."

   Awe I love her so much. I look back at the road and there's a car coming at me. I swerve out of the way. Shit! That was close. I continue driving and exit onto the highway.
   Again, the sunlight is blinding. I can barely see so I pull the visor down and that's when it happens. As I'm distracted for literally half a second a car has managed to get in front of me and I don't have time to slow down. I charge at him 60 miles an hour and my car flips. My life flashes before my eyes as I hear the sound of glass shattering and then.. nothing.
    I try to open my eyes but I'm blinded by a light. Too much light. Is this that light at the end of the tunnel everyone talks about? As my eyes adjust I see a never ending hallway, doors on either side of me all the way down. Each door says "open me" on it, maybe I'm supposed to pick one. Where do they go? I guess we'll figure that out when I open it. I pick one and put my hand on the knob. Turning it I fall into the door. Into a mob of people. I'm on the floor so all I see are feet.
    "arigatou gozaimasu." Wait that made no sense. I don't think I'm in America anymore.