The 13th Grim Reaper

Have you ever wondered what it felt like to die? To actually be at that final point where you take your last breath. The point at which your life flashes before your eyes and you curse yourself for the things that you regret doing or not doing in the life that you had. Like deciding not to go sky diving (that's always a popular one with people nowadays), or knocking over your mums prize plant pot in the porch and blaming it on the cat (that one's more personal to me). Imagine being at that exact point. Now imagine coming back from that very edge and saying to yourself not today. Can't imagine that? Not to worry, I'll just tell you. 

I've been on the verge of dying. Now I know your wondering how I didn't actually die. How I had skipped out on my fate, or dodged death. Well it's simple. I didn't. Nobody can do that. Well at least not without a price.

All my life I've been known for doing things on an impulse and disregarding the consequences that followed my actions. This has led to me being in a numerous of situations that I could have avoided if I had simply took the time to think about what exactly I was getting into. But the one that tops them all was the day I agreed to take on the role as the Angel of Death. That's right you heard me right and no I wish I was joking. My life now consists of reaping souls of the newly dead as well as continuing my day to day life as Sage Grayson the not so average school student. I'm leading a double life, except it's not as fun as I imagined...

A/N hey guys this is my first story so I would be so grateful if you gave me feedback on if I should keep it up thanks so much and I hope you enjoy the story :)