home

Warning
THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY FUCKING DARK

Scarlett's POV

Johanna and Lottie were so kind to me. For the first time in my life I felt love. I liked this feeling. I walked upstairs climbing into bed Lottie followed me. "I went shopping earlier. And well I bought you something" she pulled out a small box inside was a necklace with a L on it I smiled "Lottie its beautiful" she smiled "see the L is for Louis. Well actually its for Lottie but he doesn't need to know that" we both giggled I noticed a small S on a identical necklace around her neck "see I have one with S for Scarlett and Louis has the same." I smiled and hugged her "thank you so much Lottie" she smiled hugging back "I know you've not had family and your life hasn't been the best. But we all love you so much. We were really worried about you today. It made us realise how much you mean to us" I couldn't help but cry slightly "thank you lot" she smiled "its fine babe. Look its been a long day you get some rest." I nodded just as there was a slam. And a shout. We looked at eachother. Then proceeded to run downstairs seeing a beaten Louis on the floor. Harry stood with a black eye. Lottie pushed me back keeping me hidden in the hall. "Harry what the fuck" Emily stepped to him zayn attempted to pull her back. She shook him off. I couldn't see them but I could hear "my sister is coming with me. I need to protect her." "From what!" "You lot and my dad. You don't get it! Scarlett I know your in the hall please come with me let me protect you" I bit my lip looking at zayn and liam both shook their head but it was like I was being forced to go to him. I slowly walked towards him "that's my girl. Look at you. What have THEY done to you.... They want to keep you dosed up baby. They think you fucked in the head remember...  Not me though.... I'm going to help you get better" my vision with blurry. I was seeing double it was shaky. I remembered the drink on the side. I thought Lottie made it. The back door was open. There was something in that drink. I couldn't stop. I reached out taking his hand "no Scarlett" Louis coughed on the floor "don't listen sis. You know you can trust me." He lead me towards the door. They followed keeping distance I climbed into his black range rover as he got in the doors locked "harry what's going on...." He smiled "such a silly girl" a hand was pressed over my mouth it was a rag it smelt. I can't breathe. I smiled my hands against the window trying to get out. Louis ran to the car. He pulled at the handle as harry started pulling off he was punching the window. My vision started to go..... My head.....

Time skip

I woke up. I was laying down the sides of the bed were Hugh. No its a.....I'm in a cage. My hands are chained to the bars. My whole body ached. I saw someone asleep in a kingiszed bed. It was a nice place a massive room the person sat up. Harry "haz?" A warm smile crossed his lips. He walked over keeling down. "I'm really sorry. I'm gonna get you out of here. He's making me do these things. I'm really sorry OK" he held my hand I was scared but I managed to nod "what's he going to do" "that's the scary thing I don't know" the door opened with a bang "its awake" dad walked in "what are you going to do with me" he chuckled "not me darling. Harry. You've always been a perfect little whore haven't you. Do you want to know the funny thing. Harry you mother cheated on me. And got pregnant with you. And guess what. I heated as well. Got some bitch knocked up. Baby girl was born. I took a shovel to the whore head. I'm left with two babies one of them isnt mine. Forced harry and his mum out and keep the only child I have. A pathetic little bitch." Hsry looked shocked "you're telling me. I'm not related to her in anyway" dad shook his head. "Which is you my boy. You gonna fuck her" I started shaking. "What?" He nodded "thats the only reason she's here