Not So Secret Relationship

A/N- yeah yeah i won't give excuses. But you try writing after taking care of fourteen six year old boys for three weeks ! Also I haven't been using my usual storytelling style recently so bear with me.

Magnus POV

I spotted TJ, Mallory, and Halfborn at breakfast. 

"Ah, Magnus, there you are!" Halfborn greeted me with a wide.

"Hey guys." I replied as sat in across from them. Halfborn returned his attention to TJ, who seemed to be nervously running out of things to say. Mallory, meanwhile, was picking at her blueberry muffing, glaring daggers at it.

"So uh...what's up?" I asked hesitantly. Mallory groaned and let her head fall into her arms on the table. Halfborn perked up and turned towards me.

"Magnus, you could help." he said cheerily.

"Uh..." Oh gods, this better not be another suicide trip for glory, last week I ended up with a spear through my neck and a wii remote up my- you know what? Never mind.

"I need suggestions." he said, leaning his arms on the edge of the table.

"Suggestions?"

"Yes, for-"

"Classes! More fricken classes!" Mallory sat up and slammed her hands on the table, crushing her muffin in the process. Halfborn rolled his eyes and TJ chuckled and said

"I think your girlfriend wants your attention." He smirked as he popped a strawberry into his mouth. Mallory stuttered indignantly.

"Shut up!"

I hesitated and mentally debated my response , Mallory can be scary when she wants to be...which is always.

"Uh well I really only do yoga and ancient Greek." I replied, nervously glancing at the redhead.

TJ raised an eyebrow.

"Why ancient Greek? Wait that's an actual language option?"

Oh gods.

"I-ah-er..." My mouth refused to give a believable or simple answer such as 'why not?' or 'It sounded cool' to avoid the actual answer of 'in case my Greek demigod cousin ever needs my help but mostly so I can cuss and joke with her.

"Yo, losers!" Our heads snapped towards the voice. Miss Alex Fierro looked like she'd just woken up, which she probably had, with a full bedhead, which I found adorable. Our eyes met and she grinned at me. Not a smirk or a menacing grin but a genuine, welcoming smile. One only Sam and I received. Sam, because she's her sister and awesome in general, and me because occasionally I get special treatment. Perks of being the boyfriend.

Yep, Alex and I have been together for about three weeks now and things are wonderful. There is one small detail that makes it all the more interesting. We haven't told anyone. 

I know, I know. What the heck Magnus? Why not? Let my ship sail! In the case of the last response, please stop now.

well you see at first we just wanted to take things slow, see how we felt. But as we grew more comfortable with our relationship it sorta became funny that the others didn't know. Alex had started to casually do things around them with me without explanation.  Sorta mean i Know but I have to admit, its hilarious.

Today she was at it again.

"Morning guys" she said before, without hesitation, she sat on my lap and gave me her look that said 'roll with it'

"Good morning." I said casually and continued, pretending not to notice the confused stares.

"But anyways yoga is pretty cool, Halfborn-"

"Boring."Alex interrupted. I rolled my eyes but i was smiling.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Hey uh Alex? There's a perfectly good chair right next to you." TJ pointed out, perplexed like the others. The child of Loki stared at the seat for a moment, tilting her head. 

"Nah, I like this one." she said patting my head. 

"Please don't touch my hair." I said before her hand was raking though my hair.

"Stop" I Whined.

"No, it annoys you and it's actually really soft." she grinned and i sighed. I took my arms and wrapped them around her waist. She squealed slightly and squirmed.

"No, you can't contain me!"

"Just so we're clear, if you turn into any other creature right now, I will kill you."

she pouted and stopped struggling.

"You're lucky your cute, idiot."

Mallory had enough.

"Get a room you two, my gods when are you guys gonna start dating?" she joked, annoyed. The other boys began laughing.  I glanced at Alex for a moment and she nodded.

"Three weeks ago." I answered. the laughing stopped.

"I'm sorry, what?" halfborn asked. all three of them seemed frozen in place.

"My boyfriend said three weeks ago. meaning we started dating three weeks ago. Duh."

Their eyes widened and their mouths went agape.  But soon mallory returned to her senses.

"Holy Hel I knew it! You two have been spending way to much time playing "video games""

I raised an eyebrow.

"If you are suggesting we've been doing anything besides getting way to into Mariokart then your're wrong." I said, desperate to hide my reddening cheeks. 

"My gods mallory we haven't done anything like that...well not yet." Alex winked and wanted to melt away right then and there

Imma stop it here i'm sorry it sucks but I'm not functioning. I have more ideas i'm working on better things. Thanks for sticking with me lil valkyries!

-J