I Shoplifted (Inspired by Gilmore Girls)

Inspired by Gilmore Girls because I just watched the first episode of "a year in the life". Any GG fans out there??? Team Dean, Team Jess, or Team Logan (or team Paul...is that a thing?) PERSONALLY I was in between Jess and Logan but I've decided, Dean...NO NO I'm joking! Romantic Team Logan and Platonic Team Jess. Anyways here's a cute GG scene as a Fierrochase moment. (Yes yes it's a Dean scene but It's so cute.)
Magnus pov
I was shelving some cans in aisle three. Taylor, the owner of the small grocery shop, was really on my back about every small detail. What was it? My third day?! Cut me some slack I just moved to this town! The bell at the door rang and, still not used to the sound, my head snapped up. It was her.  Her bright green hair stood out, especially in a small innocent town like this. Glittering with mischief and nervousness, one eye was gold and one was dark. She wore that fancy blue school uniform she had to wear and she carried a small pack on her back. It was her, Alex Fierro.
Taylor snapped at me to get back to work. I quickly returned to my task and the next time I looked up she was out of sight.  I sighed. Alex Fierro. from the moment I saw her I knew I had a crush on her. She was so...her. The way she kept her guard up almost made me want to push through it. And once she opened up the person inside had begun to unfold and we could just talk with each other.
A flash of green pulled me from my thoughts. On the other side of the shelves, Alex stood focused on a box of corn starch.
"You know you can get two for three bucks." I said.
"Ooh! Excellent sale!" She replied, grinning awkwardly. Before silence could take hold I continued.
"You just had Some desperate need for cornstarch?"
"Yes, very important thickening needs." She replied. I chuckled.
"Nice apron." She nodded towards my awful green and yellow apron I had to wear to work.
"Nice uniform." I nodded to the navy dressy clothing.
"Thanks. You know I sowed all the buttons on in purple thread to set me apart from the crowd." She joked and her real smile was released. If there was something I could stare at forever, it would be her smile. Or her eyes. Or just her in general.
"I should be getting home." She began to walk away.
"Wait! You want a pop or something?"
"Pop" she laughed
"You mean soda, Maggie?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, I call it pop." I made my way to the sodas.
"Well around here we call it free soda. And sure." She changed direction towards me and a plan squeezed it's way into my head. I took two soda cans and quickly put them behind my back.
" alright, guess what's in each hand and you get a soda." My mischievous almost competed with her own. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes.
"Mag, the whole point of free soda is that it's free. You don't have to work for it."  In response I shrugged.
"Sorry, there's a price for everything." I said. She raised and eyebrow and moved in closer to point.
"Well in that hand you-"
I carefully and quickly leaned in and kissed her. I pulled out and awaited her reaction. Her shock was obvious and her confident facade disappeared, leaving a nervous person in its place.
"Thank you." Was all she said before fleeing the store.
Alex f pov
I ran across the street and raced down the side walk. Once I reached the white picket fence cluttered with chairs and weird stone statues, I turned into Al Albaas's Antiques.
"Sam?! Sam!" I called through the labyrinth  of chairs and lamps.
"What is it? What's wrong?"  Sam appeared. She wore here usuall green hijab and a red sweater. Her worry was bright on her face, thinking something terrible had occurred.
"I got kissed! And I shoplifted!" I said. I held up the box of cornstarch that was still grasped in my hand.
"Who kissed you!"
"Magnus Chase."
"Magnus?"
"Yes!"
"Oh my god."
Sam was bubbling with girly excitement while I was just... Stunned. I like Magnus. I really like him. Since day one I was smack down drowning in him. But I didn't know how to react. I tried to act how I'd act with anyone else. I tried to annoy the heck out of him. Just with ten times more awkwardness. And you know what? He sasses me back. Stop being so amazing you idiot amazing boy!
"Where?"
"Aisle three in the market."
"Good aisle."
"What's a good aisle, Sam?"
"The aisle where you get kissed!" Sam grabbed me by the shoulders and jumped up and down.
" I can't believe it... He kissed me!"
"Who kissed you?"
Sam turned around and, as if she'd prepared for this, and answered.
"God, grandmother." She said. Her grandmother nodded in approval  and walked away.
The two of us turned to each other again. What happens now?
Yes yes I changed stuff here and there but I stayed pretty close to the og script. I don't own it that goes to GG I don't own pjo either probs should say that but I think you know that. Btw No spoilers for GG fans but I know from The new revival episode...SOMEONE IS GAY I REPEAT CANNON MARRIED GAY ON GILMORE GIRLS. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Right to their respected owners. Thanks for reading. I love y'all lil Valkyries- J